banesanura

Men who can do the splits....

PICS?!:):):)

I don't think this is that type of forum.:o:P

Boris73... please move that to the Sick and Twisted thread! :P

I was a gymnast in my younger days, I could do them in both directions. Can I post some 30 year old pics? These days, I only do splits (among other things) in my dreams. :)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

hahaha.... no liquid shits suck.

I remember I shat myself when I was 20 years old. I moved to ATL relocated for work, and on my quest of living on my own...I learned that "ready to eat: pre cooked shrimp" isn't quite ready to eat....

I had bad gas, and decided to fart at my cubicle...it wasn't a fart. I shat my self at my desk.

My boss was on a conference call....thank god I could work remotely...I stayed home for the next few days!!!

Since then...I haven't trusted a fart.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Better than shitting yourself on a date ;)

I sense a good story coming...:D

Id hardly call it a good story :P.

Once upon a time, I went on a date. It was the first time this guy had really seen me in regular clothes (military academy, only time i wasnt in uniform I was in a cheerleading uniform). Well, he took me to this cute little Italian place about a mile or so walk from school. Well were walking back from dinner and my tummy starts bagurgling. Thinking its just gas, I discreetly let one rip here and there. Literally 20 feet from the dorm door that discreet little fart is running down my leg. (thank GOD i wore jeans...). Waddled into the building as quickly as I could and disguarded my favorite pair of underwear in the downstairs bathroom. Yet another thank GOD is that annapolis is disgustingly hot in the summer, so I went back upstairs and told him I was hot from the walk and hopped in the shower... I like to think he never noticed. :S

I can do the splits, but it never crossed my mind to take a pic. I usually just do them while stretching prior to a martial arts class. I always love the look on a tall guy's face when I kick him in the head. The furniture in my bedroom is a king sized bed, two night stands and a stretch rack in the corner.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.