cocheese

Post a good blues tune for me, will ya?

Eric Bibb's "I ended up with too much stuff"

The song reminds me of my "ex."

I heard Eric play when he was in Vancouver last month. Eric started with an excellent guitar solo, then he improved.
The best part of the show was when he invited Grant M. on stage to wail on his harmonica!

I just wanted to thank you all for the links. Sometimes you just need to hear that stuff and you don't know what you want to hear.

Keeping my chin up. You guys are great. Thanks again.:)
Oh and I'm fine. Everything is going to be ok. Still got my rig, my health, and some good friends.

Even better:

Jimi-Voodoo Chile Blues

or from the same album:

Born Under a Bad Sign
Hear My Train Comin'

Hell, just get Jimi Hendrix_Blues...11 tracks of electric blues perfection.

Great video! Derek Trucks is an awesome player, probably one of the best slide players right now. I'd prob lump Desdemona in alot closer to jazz, though.
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Damn, you play the 12 string well.B| Are you a Leo Kottke fan?

Thanks, I haven't played blues in ages but it's fun. Might have to give a go at some more.

I am indeed a HUGE fan of Leo Kottke! One of my all time favorite guitarists. That's the kind of fingerstyle I normally play. I'm actually working on Vaseline Machine Gun by him now, great song!
Less talking, more flying.

Damn, you play the 12 string well.B| Are you a Leo Kottke fan?

Thanks, I haven't played blues in ages but it's fun. Might have to give a go at some more.

I am indeed a HUGE fan of Leo Kottke! One of my all time favorite guitarists. That's the kind of fingerstyle I normally play. I'm actually working on Vaseline Machine Gun by him now, great song!

That's great. It's one of his signature pieces. You would totally have to post that online. B|

I love what he said one time, I can't remember if it was on a album or one of the times I saw him live. He was introducing his next song, saying "This is where I take a nice little melody and then I run it into the ground.":D