STAG

RC: Dallas People

Depends on what you like....I live in Keller (2 towns from Grapevine) This is a great area if you ever want to raise kids or just be away from the BS. A lot less crime up this way compared to most of the rest of the metroplex. Sdd is great! Very fun jumper friendly! They will fly the caravan with 5 fun jumpers all day! Nice bunk room (free) and showers. Place for campers and tents. If you have any other questions let me know. I you need someone to show you around town let me know.:)

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Do you like to Mt Bike? Some of the best trails in Texas are with in 2 hours from there. North Shore behind Grapevine Mills Mall was one of my favorites, but I haven't seen that trail in a decade, so who knows now...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Grapevine is a very nice area. There's good night life all around there. If you get a place around there you should be ok. If you find one your interested in let me know and I can let you know if the area is good.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

In the sixties we lived in Arlington and kept our ski boat at Lake Grapevine. Water skiing, sky diving, sounds just about perfect. B|

I've heard the area has grown a bit since I was a kid. ;)

Hey, where'd you live in Arlington in the 60s? I lived there from the late 60s through about 1975 about where the Cowboy's new stadium is now.
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

On the west side on Southwood Drive, just East of Pantego. Would've gone to Arlington High if we hadn't moved in '71. :)
Man, you lived with in walking distance of Six Flags.B|

That was back when there were only FIVE flags!

>:(:D:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."