airtwardo

The planet HATES me!

Just some of your relatives blowin' off steam...lol...I crack myself up
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I could shut that steamer down by tossin' YOU in there...all it takes is a virgin ya know! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I could shut that steamer down by tossin' YOU in there...all it takes is a virgin ya know! :P

My preist didn't tell me that :o

Destinations by Roxanne

Did You get your Ash Shovel yet for 2012??

Bein downwind is gonna be fun;)

Oh quit your whinin'! :P You go to Europe like every other month. (lucky son of a gun...)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Did You get your Ash Shovel yet for 2012??

Bein downwind is gonna be fun;)

The thermals would be incredible!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

so...there we were last night, H-town to Paris. sittin in 1st, door closed ordering the steak when 'sorry Paris just closed, all off'.

Today im in Newark still trying for anything going east...maybe Rome maybe Barcelonia maybe Zurich.

We have until 5pm tomorrow to make it to Venice and the cruise ship...if we cant get out today, im borrowing JohnRich's canoe and 'cruising' Galveston bay!

so...there we were last night, H-town to Paris. sittin in 1st, door closed ordering the steak when 'sorry Paris just closed, all off'.

There's always Paris, TX. ;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Today im in Newark still trying for anything going east...maybe Rome maybe Barcelonia maybe Zurich.

We have until 5pm tomorrow to make it to Venice and the cruise ship...if we cant get out today, im borrowing JohnRich's canoe and 'cruising' Galveston bay!

Did you make your air arrangements with the cruise line? Did ya buy insurance?

Destinations by Roxanne

Well twardo you're always welcome to come vacation here in williamsburg, va. You can get a dose of history, a dose of culture, and we will even see if we can't score you a tri-corner hat! But then again, I have a feeling they may have historical interpreters masquerading as you!

Okay...talk about weird!

We tried for 3 days to get across the pond to someplace drivable distance to Venice, where the cruise departed from.

Just isn't/wasn't possible, we finally figured that there must be a reason we're not supposed to be leaving...there is. :o

My mom took a fall yesterday and femured herself, she's in pretty rough shape, they can't even try surgery for a while to set the leg...on my way to Illinois to do what I can.:(

Can't imagine if this happened while I was on a cruise ship 1/2 across the world...maybe the planet DOESN'T hate me after all.

Send some vibes, this is one cool lady that needs all the PMA she can get.:)

Oh man, that really sucks for your mom, Jim. :( Is there an estimate as to how long she has to wait to get it set? Truly sorry this happened to her.

Thanks Jerry~

I just talked to her again, I can't get a flight until morning.

Running some heart tests tonight & tomorrow, if possible surgery Wednesday.

This tough ole gal, laid on the floor with a broken femur for three hours because~
"it was too early to call (the neighbors) for help, and 911 would have broken down my new front door" :S

She's always been like that...not a lotta need for 'SIUCC' in my family...it's already there. ;)

Oh man, that really sucks for your mom, Jim. :( Is there an estimate as to how long she has to wait to get it set? Truly sorry this happened to her.

Thanks Jerry~

I just talked to her again, I can't get a flight until morning.

Running some heart tests tonight & tomorrow, if possible surgery Wednesday.

This tough ole gal, laid on the floor with a broken femur for three hours because~
"it was too early to call (the neighbors) for help, and 911 would have broken down my new front door" :S

She's always been like that...not a lotta need for 'SIUCC' in my family...it's already there. ;)

Sounds a lot like my mom was, real tough lady when she had to be. Please give her my best.:)
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.