NWFlyer

If you won the lottery ...

Nah I'd actually prefer something more like this and a trailer behind with a small small car and my bike:)I'm a man of simple pleasures B|:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Buy one of these.

It's got its own trailer hitch, compressor, and train horn array.
(that's "horn", you pervs)

It definitely took some work and some free time.
(Note - NSFW, but for an entirely different reason.)
Just the first minute, or so, and you will understand.

Think of the possibilities...

Granted, you'd have to learn another tune than "76 trombones".
But, until you did, you know that kid who visits the girl
at the house across the street... at 1am with the bass pumpin'?

Back atcha'...
:D

If I won? Id hope to get an amount that would just pay off all my debts and i could just save a little back.....but if i did win a huge jackpot.

1. Id learn to be scrooge and learn the power of the word "NO"
2. I'd see if i could use an alias for the media report....if my said win was to be published.
3. set up a p.o box for when i get sad sob letter from people asking for money.
4. buy an incenerator to burn that mail bag.....not even gonna read it. If I'm gonna give money away ill give it to a legit charity
5. pay off debts
6. buy my own wind tunnel from skyventure. that would be 10 million or more but it would be business and not just a personal wind tunnel
7. surprise a Cessna drop zone by buying a turbine aircraft for them maybe a pac 750. they would have to agree to free jumps for me until i died
8. after all the fun.....find good financial advisor B|

I threw my confidence out the airplane door years ago.........

If I won, nobody would ever know. I think my wife and I would just be gone one day. Polite and apologetic letters would be written to our employers. Our parents and sisters would be brought up to speed, and promises to keep in touch would be kept; otherwise, nobody else need know to where we have disappeared. Belongings would be sold; whatever cannot or honestly should not be sold will be prepared to be stored for a long time. Careful investments would be made, ones that would let us travel the world frugally yet fully, seeing all the places that I am pretty sure that I never will otherwise. We would not seek fame, we would not seek opulence. But we WOULD seek just about everything else the world has to offer.

Elvisio "sounds good to me" Rodriguez

I'd eat a lot of really great food and then go to a top end fat farm to work it all off. Again and again :ph34r:

OK, not really. But it's fun to think about.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

7. surprise a Cessna drop zone by buying a turbine aircraft for them maybe a pac 750. they would have to agree to free jumps for me until i died

----------------------------------------------------

Nice..... good call.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Buy an airplane or 2..... a big twin that I could fly and a G10 like Tiger has, bedroom and all.

I would take the payout plan, because it is really true that most folks that get a windfall lose it quickly. I have seen it with my own eyes, it is just the way it is..........bummer, too.

1) New bike http://motorimpian.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/2009-bimota-tesi3da-small.jpg

2) New car http://www.conceptcarz.com/images/Audi/audi_R8_TDI_LeMans_RedManace_2008-02-1024.jpg

3) New casa http://13rohinistudio.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/malibu-california-beach-house.jpg

4) Hot tub? http://www.cheaphottubcover.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/hot-tub.jpg :)
Think Two and a Half Men....http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/S_Z/Tq_Tz/TwoAndaHalfMen/season5/two-half-men85.jpg but with out the musical talent and a love of all things mechanical and a desire for piece of mind via skydiving :)
Oh to dream....now back to my life.

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Kind of like folks who win a huge house, but don't have the income to maintainn it. I'd hope you'd set them up with enough to fuel and maintain it, if they don't have the population to do so on their own.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Lawrence: Well, what about you now? what would you do?
Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Well, yeah.
Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
Peter Gibbons: I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.
Lawrence: Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do shit.

:D

Wife (excitedly running through the front door): "Pack your bags! I just hit the lottery!"

Husband: "Fantastic! Should I pack for the mountains or for the beach!"

Wife: "I don't care!.... Just get the hell out!!"

I did forget the logistics of it all. I will definitely set up a fund to support, fuel, maintenace, a year or two of prepaid insurance, etc. The plane would be paid off though and signed over in full to the owner of the dz which means no payments. I am not sure how the taxes would be handled on such a large gift like that.

This is all just a pipe dream for now and was thinking about winning a big jackpot of over 50 million. if it was like 10 million or so I dont think go that deep....maybe buy a super cessna??
:):):)

If I won, nobody would ever know. I think my wife and I would just be gone one day. Polite and apologetic letters would be written to our employers. Our parents and sisters would be brought up to speed, and promises to keep in touch would be kept; otherwise, nobody else need know to where we have disappeared. Belongings would be sold; whatever cannot or honestly should not be sold will be prepared to be stored for a long time. Careful investments would be made, ones that would let us travel the world frugally yet fully, seeing all the places that I am pretty sure that I never will otherwise. We would not seek fame, we would not seek opulence. But we WOULD seek just about everything else the world has to offer.

Elvisio "sounds good to me" Rodriguez

you don't need a lottery win to do that.
My wife and i did it (in small part) last year and we plan on doing it again in 2014, she's a nurse and I'm a teacher, 2 of the lowest payed professions in Australia. If you WANT to do it DO IT. If ya just want to talk about it, then you're doing fine:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, I haven't spoke here in a lOOOOOOOOOOOng time, and I didn't take time to read ALLL the responses, but.... If I won, first thing I'd buy is a new ass... mine is cracked.:o

Skydiving..... Good to the last drop©

-MudPuppy the Sky Pirate- Dirty Sanchez #453

If I won the lotto tomorrow
well I know
I wouldn't bother going on no spending spree
I'd pick a business school and pay the entrance fee
Then maybe, if you're lucky, you'll stay friends with me.
I'll be a business man,
richer than Nina's daddy,
Donald Trump and I on the links,
and he's my caddy
My money's making money, I'm going from po' to moto
Keep the bling, I want the brass ring like Frodo!

Please see attachment :ph34r::D:SB|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."