Lastchance

Do You Like Bacon?

Seppo
Derogertory word used by the English and Australians for all American nationals. Derived from Rhyming slang (Septic Tank = Yank)
Will those stupid seppos ever shut up bragging about how much lemonade they can drink?

So much for those claims of liking Americans...but hating what the government does.......

ooooh arent we a might touchy today, you are the queen of taking the piss, yet you can't see the humour in a little slap and tickle, do you see me jumping on squeak for calling me a sheep fucker? I'd rather laugh and give some back and call him a fly muncher or, 'south pacific seppo' :D.

Lighten up a little will ya, if you can't take flack, then don't give it, bloody seppos!:D let me tell you a joke;

There was a Kiwi and an Aussie driving around the south island of New Zealand, they saw a sheep with its head stuck in the fence.

The kiwi was driving and pulled over, he said watch this. he got out pulled his pants down and 'gave the sheep one', all satisfied he went back to the car while zipping up his trousers. he said to the aussie, now it's your turn. A bit coy at first the Aussie went over, pulled his pants down and.... put his head between the wires of the fence and presented!

:D:D:D I know I have told that one before, but it is a prime example of being able to laugh at yourself and have fun.

You give it plenty enough!!! So learn to take it!

Do I think all Australians are Homos? no many of my good friends are Australains, Americans, French.....
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix