Lastchance

Do You Like Bacon?

Of course I like it, but I never eat it. Its probably even worse than sausage. Some people actually eat sausage and bacon more than once a week. No wonder there are millions of triple bypass surgeries every year.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

I'm going for a quadruple bypass if not a complete heart replacment... as I eat bacon and sausage way more then once a week,,,closer to once a day:)
Ever had scrunchions?

Yeah, I heard of it, Its real shit. They used to feed it to the slaves in the old south and I wouldn't feed it to my dog.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

I'm going for a quadruple bypass if not a complete heart replacment... as I eat bacon and sausage way more then once a week,,,closer to once a day:)
Ever had scrunchions?

Yeah, I heard of it. Its real shit. They used to feed it to the slaves in the old south. I wouldn't feed it to my dog.

I'm quite supprised you have heard of them...what do you think scrunchions are?

i made one a couple years ago for superbowl. It was ok, i have since experimented a little using spicy italian sausage with marinara, fresh motzerrela, and basil. I have also made them with chedder and jalapeno in them. Good snack foods while waiting for the real bbq to be done.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Yuk, that recipe is disgusting!

I can't beleive you seppos call the fat section bacon.

You guys eat the part that we cut off and throw away or feed to the dog.

You can't get good bacon in America, it is all fat!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Fat = Flavor!

A little fat enhances the flavour of the meat, but what america eat is crap from unhealthy animals. We have a little fat, this is what bacon should look like;

http://www.getsomekiwiinya.co.nz/images/kiwi-finest-shoulder-bacon.jpg
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

M'kay

Thats the cheap shit, and that is the type where you cut the fat off and let the dog and cat fight over it. notice how much meat ther still is on it compared to that streaky stuff.

I like meat!

Looks kinda like what we call a "ham steak"

ham steak is about 1cm thick and bacon is about 1-3 mm thick. thin ham is not bacon.

They are from the same cuts but cured differently.

Ham is ham and bacon is bacon.

You do realize, they all come from "pig"... right?

So pork, bacon and ham all taste the same???

:S:S

You seppos are so uncultured!:D

:|

Didn't say they all tasted the same, said they all came from pig.

The sheep fucker kinda already alluded to that with this "They are from the same cuts but cured differently. "
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yuk, that recipe is disgusting!

I can't beleive you seppos call the fat section bacon.

You guys eat the part that we cut off and throw away or feed to the dog.

You can't get good bacon in America, it is all fat!

Ahhh showing all that love for America again... I see.[:/].

Seppo

Seppo
Derogertory word used by the English and Australians for all American nationals. Derived from Rhyming slang (Septic Tank = Yank)
Will those stupid seppos ever shut up bragging about how much lemonade they can drink?

So much for those claims of liking Americans...but hating what the government does.......

Looks kinda like what we call a "ham steak"

ham steak is about 1cm thick and bacon is about 1-3 mm thick. thin ham is not bacon.

They are from the same cuts but cured differently.

>:(>:([:/][:/]:S

Gone fishing