k-dubjumps

Phantm jumpsuits are a scam - DON'T ORDER ONE!!

I think the dog piling of a person who stands up for a friend and otherwise has nothing to do with the OP's issues is stupid.

I think the use of the word "Dog Piling" on a forum is stupid.

Turtles don't have opposable thumbs and, therefore, cannot toast the gallery with a red plastic drink glass

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I'll second the fact that everyone I know who was/is in the jumpsuit business says of all the ways to work in this industry building jumpsuits is absolute hell on earth.

"It makes my ass look saggy!"

"This Fuchsia color appears a shade off from what I ordered!"

"My booties are too hard to get on!"

I'd last all of ten minutes in that biz, LOL!

I remember when a custom jumpsuit meant you cut the hammer loop off the Sears overalls you bought for jumping. Extremely custom meant you dyed it some other color than white . . . !

NickD :)

Nick I absolutly agree with you, but if you find someone paying $500+ the damm suit better not just fit perfect it should fly for me and wake me up with coffee every morning, I find those prices CRAZY but thats just me!
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

Replying to: Re: [SkyDekker] Phantm jumpsuits are a scam - DON'T ORDER ONE!! by turtlespeed
I think the dog piling of a person who stands up for a friend and otherwise has nothing to do with the OP's issues is stupid.

I think the use of the words "Dog Piling" on a forum is stupid.

does that include you as well?

Absolutely not . . . I typed them with quotation marks and capitalized the first letter in both words, so I am exempt.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Absolutely not . . . I typed them with quotation marks and capitalized the first letter in both words, so I am exempt.

Stupidity may come in to play with regards to the inability to differentiate between singular and plural.

Singular, (in regards to this post) would be one word, while plural "them" would be referring to two words.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Nick I absolutly agree with you, but if you find someone paying $500+ the damm suit better not just fit perfect it should fly for me and wake me up with coffee every morning, I find those prices CRAZY but thats just me!

+1 - nope, not just you. As Nick said - it's a set of bloody overalls not my wedding suit[:/]

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

+1 - nope, not just you. As Nick said - it's a set of bloody overalls not my wedding suit[:/]

Wouldn't be so bloody if you learned a proper PLF would they?:D

>As Nick said - it's a set of bloody overalls not my wedding suit

Well, if overalls are what you want, they can be had for real cheap!

Be careful, Skydekker will come after you for improper grammatical use.

After all, one mistakenly left out "s" and all hell breaks loose!:o

:D:D

I'm a cheap bastard. I didn't even pay that much for a wingsuit. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Should have got married in them too -

Has a temper does she?:D:D:D

[whispers] Don't they all?

Most don't use weapons though . . .:|

I'm thinking anyone who pays $500+ for a jumpsuit ought to have their head examined. That's at LEAST $250 worth of jumps wasted.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Freefly suits could be a lot cheaper, but all the fancy add on appliques, embroidery, and other decorations push the prices way up. If you want bells and whistles, you have to pay the piper.;)

Anyone who has seen me jumping in my zebra and leopard print pants knows I'm not a vanilla kind of gal B|
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

OHHH THAT must be the reason why I outflew your ass on that awesome cross country jump in a borrowed wingsuit that was way too small for me! ;)

Anyone who has seen me jumping in my zebra and leopard print pants knows I'm not a vanilla kind of gal B|

And you know, specialty fabrics are one of the more cost effective ways to customize, if you can find the prints you like in a fabric that's strong enough and durable enough for skydiving. It's the sewn on designs, accessories, and custom digitized embroidery that really adds up. But hey, if the consumer wants it, it can be built . . . for a price.:)