ACMESkydiver

Human EMP?!?

Has this happened to anyone else? :|

I'm on my cell phone (T-Mobile MDA) and I in the middle of a conversation, the person I'm talking to can't hear me any more. "Hello? Hello? Jaye? You still there?" Finally, I hang up and call them back, and it happens again.

This happens time and time again, over and over. I figure I must be hitting some unknown mute button with my cheek or something, so I use my hands free. Same thing. I try the speaker. Same deal. Finally my husband says "Screw this, you need a new phone."

We get a used older version Blackberry. Hooray! I like the new phone. :)
Our home phone is going out, so a few weeks later we start looking for a new one. We go to Frye's and get a handy dandy Motorola set. BUT...by now, I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS BEFORE BUT NOW ON MY BLACKBERRY!

Same thing...they can't hear me at all. I can yell into the phone, nothing. But I can hear them...I even bought a new hands-free, but the same issue.

The first time I plug in the new home phone and try to use it, I get the same thing AGAIN...I hear it ring, they answer, I say 'Hello', they can't hear me. I keep yelling, 'HEY! I'm on the PHONE! HELLOOOOO!' nadda.

I have a new I-phone...and it hasn't happened yet (yippee!) but, I am getting horrible headaches when I'm messing with it. Pretty sure that is from focusing on the tiny print, but who knows...

Anyone else have this weird issue? It hasn't happened at all to me in a while, but MAN was that bizzare!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I had a friend at work with the same problem. The solution was very simple. Try wearing a tin foil hat when you're on the phone. It will act as a shield and protect the phone from the electromagnetic field generated by your enormous cranium. He found it more effective if he was in crowded public places with a lot of people around to absorb the excess energy that escaped the foil headgear.

That or you can try this.
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!

I had a friend at work with the same problem. The solution was very simple. Try wearing a tin foil hat when you're on the phone. It will act as a shield and protect the phone from the electromagnetic field generated by your enormous cranium. He found it more effective if he was in crowded public places with a lot of people around to absorb the excess energy that escaped the foil headgear.

That or you can try this.

I call BULLSHIT! :S

You really want us to believe you have a friend...with a JOB?!? :D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hey, thanks!! :) Looking for tinfoil, looking for tinfoil...hey waitaminute...uh, I'm not entirely clear on the whole 'electricity, magnetism, electrocution' cycle. Mebbe I should look that up first. Who knows how much energy my brainium is generating! Might fry myself! :o

Now will that work when I'm driving through town and all the lights in the town flicker, my car dies, then everything comes back on? 'Cuz that one pissed me off. >:( That's happened twice; once in each vehicle. Then I had to pay BIG BUCKS to get both vehicle fixed.

And then everyone blames ME for breaking the cars! Like it's MY fault I have an incredibly magnetic personality. B|:P:)

Maybe I'M the world's limitless resource of energy!! Yeah! I must have a TON stored up, since I'm always sleepy! I knew my energy had to be somewhere!

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.