WatchYourStep

Picking a Tattoo Artist....

Well I have a couple more things I want to get done. The artist who did my last ones is no longer around, so I'm trying to find another one.

I've narrowed it down to 2, but to be honest with you guys not really sure how to decide which one to go with. Both are licensed and their shops are clean, both have good reviews etc.

Thoughts....

Option 1
Option 2

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

It 100% depends on the style you are going for. There are some world class artists in certain styles that aren't very good in other styles. Go to both shops, check out their artwork, talk to the artists, etc. I am going to be getting some more work done soon myself, luckily the shop I go to is still in business hahaha.

Well I have a couple more things I want to get done. The artist who did my last ones is no longer around, so I'm trying to find another one.

I've narrowed it down to 2, but to be honest with you guys not really sure how to decide which one to go with. Both are licensed and their shops are clean, both have good reviews etc.

Thoughts....

Option 1
Option 2

I like option one's work a lot more, it's well above #2

and what up this this? :ph34r:

see attachment

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Maybe she didn't feel that her and her lover were keeping enough eye contact during those intimate session ;)

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

It 100% depends on the style you are going for. There are some world class artists in certain styles that aren't very good in other styles. Go to both shops, check out their artwork, talk to the artists, etc. I am going to be getting some more work done soon myself, luckily the shop I go to is still in business hahaha.

Needed to be repeated so i quoted it!

And my little brother is my artist so my work is all about what he feels like doing at the time. Personal, customized artwork from my little bro.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

this.

what are you wanting, is the question
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

i'm what most people describe as heavily tattoo'd...

My sleeves (tattoo's, not shirts) cover a half dozen BAD tattoo's. Tattoo's that didn't turn out like they should have, that i grew out of, that were cool in the 80's but not for the 40 odd yr old man wearing them now.

Anyway, choose an artist you are comfortable with, you can talk to, that you feel is genuine. Look at their shop for cleanliness, for sure. Health inspectors take trainees to my artists shop to show them how at shop should look and be cleaned.

Choose an artist that specializes or loves the art you are looking for. Many up and comers will tattoo anything, but if they have a passion for it will put more soul into it.

Finally, my advice, pick your piece carefully...its going to be with you a long time.

Check out this guy's work, black and gray only, just my style. This is the best tattooing I have EVER seen.
Enjoy.

http://www.bobtyrrell.com/tattoos/flash-tattoo-gallery.html

He is really good! I love the Prince tattoo :D
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com