DickMcMahon

WHAM BAM

Ok, I'll give you a lot of credit for putting it together.

A couple of things;

This is not in any way, shape or form even R rated. To mark it as "XX" and "NSFW" is misleading. I know you might think that helps get people interested, but in the long run if you plan on doing more of these it will hurt you.

It's way too long. Even a professional comedy sketch supported by video is only going to be 3 to 5 minutes.

Don't feel like you have to put on your "announcer voice" to do the ins and outs. It's a turn off and people would rather just hear your real voice.

Writer! I don't know who wrote this! You didn't give the person credit! (Ok, that's a personal pet peeve of mine. Probably not you, just me, seriously though . . . who?)

Lastly, are you taking submissions? ;)

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Quade:

The writer is clearly identified at the very start (even before the music hits), and again at the end. And, I only directed the thing ... that's not my voice as Batman.

As for misleading folks with the "XX" and "NSFW" that's a matter of opinion as to what is and what isn't. Sorry I caused any problems. I'll delete it.

As for misleading folks with the "XX" and "NSFW" that's a matter of opinion as to what is and what isn't.

Understand, I'm trying to help you here. By labeling something a certain way, people are going to expect certain things or be completely turned off by that expectation and not listen at all.

There's nothing "XX" about the sketch. Not a single word that's inappropriate for prime time television.

The only answer is to be completely honest in all of your promotion.

As for the written by . . . you're right. I must have had a internet bump or something that prevented me from hearing it the first time, but why not list the credits of the writer and rest of the cast under yours on the web page?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver