blondeflyer7

Im back

hmmm....don't think you could handle me I'd hurt you:o

Not to worry ... I know a few people in the medical field, if you so desire to shank me.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

yea its scary in there:P

Red Flag #1 ... You're lucky that it takes a series of them to scare me off ... Probably like a million and one ... B| ... Million and two, if you really do have big boobs.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

well...they are not little:P

I'm in the process of getting a reduction myself ... In the meantime, I think I'll have another glass of wine.

Rocking on my friend! I'm rockin it up in here now!

Well....Becky is it......i suppose welcome would be a good start since i dont know you, but since you were here in the past welcome back would be more approriate. Let me introduce myself.....I have many names, i not only go by DaGimp, but also various forms of it, gimp, gimpy...also known by some as strawberry, boots on the ground. I, unlike you, am not shy in the least, so i can make up for you lack of couragousness. Many of the long termers here, have seen me in various states of soberness, nakedness, and injuries, some of which are WELL documented on this site....I think being bored here in Iraq has caused me to have anal leakage of the mouth, so i think i will leave this extreamly long and way to imformative post to its end.......
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas