Lastchance

Blue Skies Magazine

Wow, I thought it was me. I paid for a subscription back in the middle of March and I have not seen a single issue yet. They were happy to take my money and send me an email thanking me for subscribing but no magazine. In all fairness to the magazine i have not tried to contact them. I kept thinking maybe it will be here today when i walk out to the mailbox. I am not 100% certain but i thought they said i would have my April issue by the 10th of April but can't swear to that. I believe it was in the email they sent thanking me for subscribing.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

I think mid-month is the goal, but there was a post Friday on their Facebook page that April's issue was indeed running late and should be hitting mailboxes about now.

I have an article in there so I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival, too!B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

They do, in fact, mail mid month. It was a change they made at the beginning of this year. You should expect to get your issues in the second half of the month. April was a little late, but they should be hitting mail boxes anytime.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I got mine today. Maybe it was a little delayed because there's cool, special photos in this one. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I got mine today. Maybe it was a little delayed because there's cool, special photos in this one. ;)

:D:D
I bet even I could guess this one.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

did you finally consent to the be the centerfold

LOL...surprisingly, I wasn't asked. :P:ph34r:

Hint...if you were at the Expo, you might have seen the photos.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

4th of the new month and still no mag. At this point they might as well just send April and May together. Maybe tonight when i get home from work. I want to see cool pics!!

A magazine I get (RCHeli) skipped a month last winter. They just kept getting further and further behind, and decided to just say that January didn't exist.
That put them right back on schedule.

And yes, they extended everyones subscriptions by a month so that I will get all the issues I paid for.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo