JohnnyMarko

Do experienced jumpers hate new jumpers?

Of that I have NO DOUBT whatsoever.[:/]

No doubt Im going to try B.A.S.E. tomorrow and die?

Yeah.. that could never happen with anyone jumping from a plane with low jump numbers and believing they have mad skills either.:D

Yeah.. that could never happen with anyone jumping from a plane with low jump numbers and believing they have mad skills either.:D

It cant and it will never happen...students never die and I myself am immune to getting hurt skydiving...

Sure does seem that way from what you are posting.

AS I said... see ya in the incidents forum if you are not willing to listen to those who have managed to survive.

It cant and it will never happen...students never die and I myself am immune to getting hurt skydiving...

No shit. I got a friend who has these sweet pair of Nikes that he had custom made. On the heel it says "Send It" and hes death proof too! Welcome aboard!

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Hi Mr. M,

Wow, you hit a sore spot; 5 pages of posts in less than 24 hrs. Way to go!!!!! ;)

There is a lot of 'attitude' here; and I, for one, do not like it. The young should be treated as not knowing, and we, that means all of us, should try to remember how stupid we were when we were just getting started. :|

On the other hand: When a post is started with a smart-a** comment, it gets what it deserves. :P

I prefer to take each newbie question as being serious; but since I do not instruct & never have ( by choice ), I usually try to refrain from replying. :)

As for the old: Try the SEARCH function. What a crock. I have never here, nor any other forum that I frequent, have found it to worth be a d***. But this is just my opinion. >:(

At the end of the day, we do not hate you; heck, we might be just a little jealous of your youth. :P

Best of luck here & everywhere,

JerryBaumchen

Guy please...you win if you're baiting me, but I could not have more respect for the sport AND older skydivers with more experience than me...I don't want to try B.A.S.E., wingsuiting, camera flying, or any other discipline...I don't even have an A license...right now my focus is learning ONLY from my instructors and other people at the DZ, not here on dz.com...Im simply making an ass out of myself and being totally sarcastic

And Im laughing at you because you cant sense the sarcasm in all my posts and you actually think I use words like "bro" and "wicked" and you think I actually want to try BASE right now

DUUUUUUUUDE

Check this out... RealitySUCKS

Once a few of your friends end up on one of these....wellll

He was f'n with you from the first reply.... :D:D

Besides, I'm going to teach him how to swoop and wing suit in 2 weeks... so it'l be coo...
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Guy please...you win if you're baiting me, but I could not have more respect for the sport AND older skydivers with more experience than me...I don't want to try B.A.S.E., wingsuiting, camera flying, or any other discipline...I don't even have an A license...right now my focus is learning ONLY from my instructors and other people at the DZ, not here on dz.com...Im simply making an ass out of myself and being totally sarcastic

Yes maam you are...

BUT MAYBE.... some newbie will do a search and find this thread... and learn by NOT DOING.

Oh...so you ARE a Skydiver!!

B|B|B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Good grief can you not see the sarcasm in Johnny's posts. B|

Johnny don't worry about "dorkzone.com". Occasionally there is some serious talk on here, but for the most part it is useless banter not at all reflective of the real world. Tell you what Johnny, I have a spare BASE rig, a wingsuit and an ultra high performance canopy you can borrow anytime. What do you say we go out do some drugs, drink some booze, chase some skirts and when we are done let's find ourselves a tall building in the middle of town and show the dolts here on the "dorkzone.com" how to have some fun. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Tell you what Johnny, I have a spare BASE rig, a wingsuit and an ultra high performance canopy you can borrow anytime. What do you say we go out do some drugs, drink some booze, chase some skirts and when we are done let's find ourselves a tall building in the middle of town and show the dolts here on the "dorkzone.com" how to have some fun. ;)

Only if you let me shoot video!

Of course there will be video. It didn't happen if there was no video.
Don't worry, I got you covered there as well. I also have a helmet cam.

Does it work underground?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It's a simple question...most of you old turds are assholes to new people on here

There is a totem pole is ALL sports that I have played. Men create hierarchies and are continually trying to one-up their male counterparts.In skydiving, experienced jumpers will one-up a newbie by advising him on how to participate in the sport. Do not be naive and think this is an altruistic gesture. The person with the information (superior) gives info to person without info (inferior). Try refusing the superiors info and watch him get irritated and gossip how you are unsafe (do not adhere to rules of group); you will see that his motives were not altruistic.

In a nutshell, just walk away from random advice givers and get your info from someone you trust and like.

It's a simple question...most of you old turds are assholes to new people on here

There is a totem pole is ALL sports that I have played. Men create hierarchies and are continually trying to one-up their male counterparts.In skydiving, experienced jumpers will one-up a newbie by advising him on how to participate in the sport. Do not be naive and think this is an altruistic gesture. The person with the information (superior) gives info to person without info (inferior). Try refusing the superiors info and watch him get irritated and gossip how you are unsafe (do not adhere to rules of group); you will see that his motives were not altruistic.

In a nutshell, just walk away from random advice givers and get your info from someone you trust and like.

Source: BS psych/social behavior

Far be it for me to deny any asshole to form as large a crater as they possibly can with their newly aquired mad skillz.