JohnnyMarko

Do experienced jumpers hate new jumpers?

Is that where guys jump out of planes with a main and a reserve "shoot"?

No ya st00pid n00b...it's where ya jump off a bridge with a handful of BASEball cards...you first, I'll hold yer watch, wallet and car keys! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

That is because it it is far too easy to become "a big fish in a small pond" ... er ... small DZ.

The @#$hole is probably offended that are not giving him the respect he believes he deserves because of how awesome he looked doing his first demo jump ... back in 1981.
You probably hurt his feelings because of your lack of respect for his advice about swooping. Didn't you know that he got fourth place - in junior accuracy - at the 1984 Nationals - jumping a Viking?

I miss the good old round days, when first load of the day we would just drop a load of students,
rather than wasting a perfectly good WDI.:|

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It's a simple question...most of you old turds are assholes to new people on here

If THAT is YOUR attitude, I'd probably not only treat you like shit, but I would kick your ass for bothering me!

Seems you are not looking at both sides of the street, when I was an new jumper, I kept my mouth shut, listened and learn, and always thanked the the upjumpers for their help and time, Never once di I feel "Rejected" !

yes, they went on jumps i wasn;t welcome on, SO WHAT? Why should they throw thier jump ticket out the door for me? they wanted to turn points...

Grow up youngin, it is a tough world out there everywhere! Maybe I should say grow up, shut up, and learn , and stop whinning!

BTW, my bet is of the 23 yes votes you have right now, 22 are just fuckin with you for being stupid!

Then I must actually be loved! Mommy told me I'm special

Don't get a big head, yer mom told most of us we're 'special' too! :P

BTW, my bet is of the 23 yes votes you have right now, 22 are just fuckin with you for being stupid!

Don't get a big head, yer mom told most of us we we're 'special' too! :P

You too?

I thought "I" was the one!:(

I miss the good old round days, when first load of the day we would just drop a load of students,
rather than wasting a perfectly good WDI.:|

Yeah but you guys probably gave 'em rigs...>:(

Gave 'em rigs???
Are you crazy?:S
We sold them our old rigs!:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You too?

I inadvertently ended up contributing to her denture fund, that's the last time I forget to lock my wallet in the car! :S

You too?

I inadvertently ended up contributing to her denture fund, that's the last time I forget to lock my wallet in the car! :S

Damn you, I loved the "No teeth" thing!

Oh wait, are we being old assholes treating a newbie mean?B|

NOPE, treating someone the way they asked to be!:ph34r:B|

It's a simple question...most of you old turds are assholes to new people on here

I don't want to read through 3 pages of posts to see if this has been addressed.

The SUBJECT is, Do Veterans Hate Newbs? when it actually should be, Do Dorkzone Veterans Hate Newbie Internet Assholes?

Basically, when the same question comes up 500 times, you're going to find Dorkzone veterans will rupture a blood vessel and then rant about the SEARCH FEATURE! Understandable.

Frankly, there should be a banner in the Introductions forum that flashes: USE THE SEARCH FEATURE, ASSHOLE! YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY HAVE AN UNIQUE OR NEW QUESTION SO IT'S BEEN DISCUSSED ALREADY! LOOK IT UP!!

I envision the bandwidth of Dorkzone could be halved if redundancies were purged.

Not that it matters; I'm just sayin' my .02 B|
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73