JohnnyMarko

Do experienced jumpers hate new jumpers?

Far be it for me to deny any asshole to form as large a crater as they possibly can with their newly aquired mad skillz.

Random advice giver attitude right there! keep away from me.

Looking back, there were times I sought advice and times I received random advice from random strangers. 100% of the random advice, looking back, was not great advice and just some asshole on his high horse getting off on giving what he thought was the best way...his way of course. So shut it.

Far be it for me to deny any asshole to form as large a crater as they possibly can with their newly aquired mad skillz.

Random advice giver attitude right there! keep away from me.

Looking back, there were times I sought advice and times I received random advice from random strangers. 100% of the random advice, looking back, was not great advice and just some asshole on his high horse getting off on giving what he thought was the best way...his way of course. So shut it.

Right back at cha... you special little snowflake you:ph34r::ph34r:

not this again...:P

;)

You can only try for so long to protect some idiots from themselves... at some point you just have to walk away and hope you are not there to watch them bounce.

I have enough disturbing images in some of my troubled night’s sleep to add any more. Too many years and too many lost friends and acquaintances, I just don’t get off on the gore like some do. [:/]

You can only try for so long to protect some idiots from themselves...

Clearly a random advice giver right there. You're probably that dumb shit that walks around and asks people what they're loading their canopy at. According to this douche, all people are idiots and he has to protect them. Hahahaha.

Clearly a random advice giver right there. You're probably that dumb shit that walks around and asks people what they're loading their canopy at. According to this douche, all people are idiots and he has to protect them. Hahahaha.

Yo Amazon DUDE looks like this guy has got you pegged:P:D

oh yeah by the way I am an asshole
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

bhi asshole, I have been an asshole most my life, My A number is 4247...yep, 4 digit asshole!

Fuck that.... I love the sound of femurs snappin in the morning,:ph34r::ph34r: guys with them mAd SkIlLz are hella entertaining and fun to watch

Why protect the tourists from themselves.... they usually sell off all that nice new gear they just bought and go back to playin golf.:P

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE... this is OBVIOUSLY someone who has never met me.

And most people who have been around here a while know I am NOT an asshole..... I am a fuckin arumentative abrasive BITCH.:ph34r:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE... this is OBVIOUSLY sopmeone who has never met me.

And most people who have been around here a while know I am NOT an asshole..... I am a fuckin argumentative abrasive BITCH.:ph34r:

Who can't spell.:)

Can you get banned for personal attacks on yourself??
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

And most people who have been around here a while know I am NOT an asshole..... I am a fuckin argumentative abrasive BITCH.:ph34r:

Hey I have been drivin all day and this wireless SUCKS lizard balls and someone spilled shit in the keyboard while we were driven thru that gawd dayum desert[:/][:/]
I like the GPS function on the 17" lappie so I can actually read the speed and directions on the lappie with the screwed up keyboard.... I am allowed all the dayum typos I want.... Now BITE me BIOTCH

:ph34r:

And most people who have been around here a while know I am NOT an asshole..... I am a fuckin arumentative abrasive BITCH.:ph34r:

AND if he had met you he'd know you could probably snap him like a small dry twigg:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

AND if he had met you he'd know you could probably snap him like a small dry twigg:D:D:D:D

Nah... its just no fun fuckin up one of the wee little folk... no challenge;)

they usually sell off all that nice new gear they just bought and go back to playin golf.:P

Unfortunately, the classified add usually reads...
Used Parachute gear, jumped once, never opened, slight stain, sell cheap!!! ;)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Hey I have been drivin all day and this wireless SUCKS lizard balls and someone spilled shit in the keyboard while we were driven thru that gawd dayum desert[:/][:/]
I like the GPS function on the 17" lappie so I can actually read the speed and directions on the lappie with the screwed up keyboard.... I am allowed all the dayum typos I want.... Now BITE me BIOTCH

:ph34r:

Well, it's comforting to know you aren't texting or scratching off lottery tickets while driving. :)

Hell no man.....I value my own personal survival far too much for that stupid shit. My arms are sore from fighting the gusting to 45 MPH crosswinds though.... 34' Class A towing an 24' enclosed car hauler.... at 7000'+....makes for a long day with two friends and my mother grousing everytime a big gust hits us....scaring the shit out of them:ph34r::ph34r:

Some great adrenaline rushes a few times on some of the downgrades as a gust hits you broadside in one of the dry washes ..... :)