Bolas

Top posters who haven't been banned

So can I be Squeak until he gets back?

Try it and see what happens. ;)

How is this?:)
(May need to reload page)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yup, I got a week off about 4 years ago. No warning, just lights out. I still don't know what rule(s) I broke, but as Amazon said "Different mods, different reading comprehension" or something like that.:P

Now the question should be: Is a banning a badge of honor or a badge of disgrace?

For the most part.....I would badge of honor:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Thanks, Don. You'd be surprised at the abuse I've gotten in pm's from people who I've met in person and who I thought were my friends.

Yeah.. doesnt that really suck when you have actually met someone and you thought they are your friend.. and you ask them for some help.... and they just totally slag you off......:([:/]

Is a banning a badge of honor or a badge of disgrace?

Should be a badge of disgrace. We're all supposed to be adults here.

Sometimes you just have to say what needs to be said, and be damned with the consequences.

I've been banned only once, despite numerous controversies and severe name-calling in Speaker's Corner. I've been on the receiving end far more than I've given. So I think that's a testament to the fact that I'm usually fairly civil.

Skymama,

Would asking you to mail me a pair of your panties be a bannable offense?

No, it's just creepy. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

well, if you really want a pair of panites I'll mail you a piar that I found in the street on LasVegas Blvd.

I'll go back today and see if they're still there.
My photos

My Videos

Skymama,

No, it's just creepy. :|

Just so you know: If I ever ask you to send me a pair of your panties, I expect them to arrive with you in them.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Just so you know: If I ever ask you to send me a pair of your panties, I expect them to arrive with you in them.

I'll make a note of that. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've never been banned. Just had posts deleted mysteriously. :)

I have had some of the best compliments given to me by Billvon and Remi for some of the responses I've given certain posters though. >:( I was terribly flattered. :ph34r:

[weird accent] so you like the stern talking mmm?[/weird accent]
Remster

I've been banned two or three times.

I'll guess I'll just have to keep my magic 8-ball around for what the moderators are punishing for on a day to day basis to avoid getting another one.

Well try not and do a personal attack like this poster did on another thread and you will probably be OK.:D:D:D

N2 is quite different from NO2 you silly fuck.

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.