mamajumps

Welcome to the club D-Squared...

After talking to Deedy and all the things I have heard I'm thinking about joining the club myself. :$

I personally didn't know that I belonged to the secret society - until DD and were chatting ----:P:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

After talking to Deedy and all the things I have heard I'm thinking about joining the club myself. :$

It's a great club...I'm in...:P:)

As one of the sr members of the club.... it is one of the best to be in....:P;)

This is a club I could never be in. I'm SCARED. :ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

I'm changing my answer. If VB is part of the club it probably is piercing. My best guess would be a hood piercing for the chicks. Which would mean a prince albert for VB. You're sick VB, You're real sick. :D:P

Well I can't vouch for DD or VB...but don't leave me out of THAT equation either...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I'm changing my answer. If VB is part of the club it probably is piercing. My best guess would be a hood piercing for the chicks. Which would mean a prince albert for VB. You're sick VB, You're real sick. :D:P

well....we all knew that VB is a sick sick man ---- but that is one of the reasons that we love him for how he is ----- as for the piercing; i guess you would have to get one to find out if that is what this is all about or not ----:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

I'll never get a prince albert. I'd never get a jacobs latter either. although of the 2 I heard the jacobs latter hurts less. I wont go into how they perform a Prince Albert piercing for those of you that don't know how its done but needless to say it sounds very painful.

...Although some girl did tell me it's the best gift you could ever give your girl. :D

P.S for those of you that don't know what either of those are I would not recommend searching google images to find out. :D

I'll never get a prince albert. I'd never get a jacobs latter either. although of the 2 I heard the jacobs latter hurts less. I wont go into how they perform a Prince Albert piercing for those of you that don't know how its done but needless to say it sounds very painful.

...Although some girl did tell me it's the best gift you could ever give your girl. :D

P.S for those of you that don't know what either of those are I would not recommend searching google images to find out. :D

I am aware of how they do both as well as how they do a reverse pa ---- it would be the gift that keeps on giving ----:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2

I am aware of how they do both as well as how they do a reverse pa ---- it would be the gift that keeps on giving ----:D:D:D:D

What about a viper bite if you had vibrating studs for both of them? That seems like an even better gift.

What about a viper bite if you had vibrating studs for both of them? That seems like an even better gift.

honestly...don't understand that particular piercing...although my son came home with it on his birthday....not like i had credibility with him when i have jewelry all over the place --- he did see the light and pulled them as he wants to be a doc or PT some day......told him that probably wouldn't fly with either desired profession. i think he believed me as i don't have any facial piercings.....:S:S:S
DPH # 2

well....we all knew that VB is a sick sick man ---- but that is one of the reasons that we love him for how he is ----- as for the piercing; i guess you would have to get one to find out if that is what this is all about or not ----:o:o:o

*yawn*

*stretches*

*blinksintothedawningmoon*

"someone has called me!?"

:)

:$

:P

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda