d_squared431

Which one of you did it!

Taught the 9yr old boy in my house that it is a woman's job to do dishes? :o

He wanted ice cream and I told him since he used 10 spoons to make choc milk in the last 2 days he can wash a spoon (I only run the dishwasher 2 times a week). He has decided he wont wash a spoon because that is my job and got a different snack..:S
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

He wanted ice cream and I told him since he used 10 spoons to make choc milk in the last 2 days he can wash a spoon (I only run the dishwasher 2 times a week). He has decided he wont wash a spoon because that is my job and got a different snack..:S

You missed the chance to teach him how to do dishes....better teach him the share the load while he is young!

It IS your job. Now get in the kitchen and make the man of the house a sandwich and ice cream.:P

How is he going to learn how to order his woman aroundB|.. if you don't do everything for him?
;):P

Yeah, rattle those pots and pans;)
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

It IS your job. Now get in the kitchen and make the man of the house a sandwich and ice cream.:P

Thats why women have smaller feet isn't it?? So they can stand closer to the sink!!!:o:ph34r::ph34r:
And of course women get married in white because all good kitchen appliances come in white.:D

P.S.hope my wife doesn't see this:)
Remember you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

Just wait till he starts asking why you leave the kitchen....

:o:o:o
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Well.......give him the phonebook so he can get an apliance repairman on the phone..........cause the dishwasher is making alot of noise right now and all the damn spoons are dirty.
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

Think he wouldn't have gotten the snack in my house. If you aren't willing to help, you aren't going to eat.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Well.......give him the phonebook so he can get an apliance repairman on the phone..........cause the dishwasher is making alot of noise right now and all the damn spoons are dirty.

BRAVO!!!!!!!! that is great!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I say keep all the spoons dirty in the sink. He'll learn. :P

Ya, he'll learn what other utensils have the same function as a spoon.

And thus was invented the spork:)

Well woman was invented to take care of man and see were that got the kid......[:/]
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!