Taylor610

Today I will walk across...

The stage at the University of South Carolina and receive my Degree in Psychology. 4 years, straight through...

I will graduate Magna Cum Laude, and was actually voted "Outstanding Student of the Year, 2010 (for the regional campus).

Not to shabby for an old man! At least that is what I think...

:P:)

The stage at the University of South Carolina and receive my Degree in Psychology. 4 years, straight through...

I will graduate Magna Cum Laude, and was actually voted "Outstanding Student of the Year, 2010 (for the regional campus).

Congratulations! (not too shabby for anyone!)

Congratulations & well done!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Fantastic-Enjoy your moment celebrating a true accomplishment.

Living this close to Clemson I forget that some people go to real schools and get educations.

Yer impressed with all that fancy book learnin' huh? :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hi Taylor,

Today I will walk across the stage at the University of South Carolina

The photo attached is what I was doing instead of walking across the stage. I thought it was more important. B|

One of my proudest moments was watching both of my children graduate from college. I so remember how happy they were ( and so was I; I was finally done spending $$$ ).

Congratulations and good for you, especially on the 'I will graduate Magna Cum Laude' part.

JerryBaumchen

Hi Taylor,

Today I will walk across the stage at the University of South Carolina

The photo attached is what I was doing instead of walking across the stage. I thought it was more important. B|

One of my proudest moments was watching both of my children graduate from college. I so remember how happy they were ( and so was I; I was finally done spending $$$ ).

Congratulations and good for you, especially on the 'I will graduate Magna Cum Laude' part.

JerryBaumchen

yeer still jumpin that old gear?:oB|

Thanks for all the congrats folks...I kinda feel special. Not only did I graduate, but I was quasi hijacked by turtlespeed!!

:D:D

You did good.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun