Ketia0

I bought a bike!!!!

Oh, I'm completely positive I will learn something, in fact I know I will learn alot. I have heard alot of good things about these classes.. It just upsets me that its mandatory sat. and sun.

I heard from another guy, but have yet to confirm it, that they provide a bike and helmet at the training. Do you know if there is any truth to this Dave?

Thanks

And yea, i would love to ride with you. I plan on driving her up to your DZ. :)
Christie said its a nice DZ. :)

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

;)

Oh hey.. Now that something like that, was put on my thread, what does that mean? I never elarned it in AFF, or heard skydivers actaulyl say it.. Except on DZ.com

5 right & CUT!

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

Oh, I'm completely positive I will learn something, in fact I know I will learn alot. I have heard alot of good things about these classes.. It just upsets me that its mandatory sat. and sun.

I heard from another guy, but have yet to confirm it, that they provide a bike and helmet at the training. Do you know if there is any truth to this Dave?

Thanks

I know in Cal. they provide both, but my son took his helmet to be sure he had one he liked ,Fit properly,and was comfortble, and wasn't sticking his head into 300 peoples old sweat!

;)

Oh hey.. Now that something like that, was put on my thread, what does that mean? I never elarned it in AFF, or heard skydivers actaulyl say it.. Except on DZ.com

5 right & CUT!

Gawd have we spoiled th enew generation or what?

Lets th epilot you want five degrees right turn, then cut the prop, cause your climbing out! Back in teh day wehn we ALWAYS spotted ourselves....I miss those days...I hate trusting the pilot to spot!

;)

Oh hey.. Now that something like that, was put on my thread, what does that mean? I never learned it in AFF, or heard skydivers actually say it.. Except on DZ.com

5 right & CUT!

So young...SO innocent! :P

Back in the pre-lemming dayz, skydivers use to actually tell the pilot where THEY wanted to get out...:ph34r:

'5 right' means, hey there Mr. Jumper Dumper, give me a course correction to the exit point. A five degree flat turn to the right... and 'CUT' means slow the fan down a bit... I'm leaving! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

;)

5 right & CUT!

Lets th epilot you want five degrees right turn, then cut the prop, cause your climbing out! Back in teh day wehn we ALWAYS spotted ourselves....I miss those days...I hate trusting the pilot to spot!

Thank you SOOOOO much.. I have always wanted to ask that question, but never did. We have little levers in our otters that the spotter will move if he wants the plane to go left or right.

I feel smarter already! B|

;)

5 right & CUT!

It's the GPS generation[:/]

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

;)

Oh hey.. Now that something like that, was put on my thread, what does that mean? I never learned it in AFF, or heard skydivers actually say it.. Except on DZ.com

5 right & CUT!

So young...SO innocent! :P

Back in the pre-lemming dayz, skydivers use to actually tell the pilot where THEY wanted to get out...:ph34r:

'5 right' means, hey there Mr. Jumper Dumper, give me a course correction to the exit point. A five degree flat turn to the right... and 'CUT' means slow the fan down a bit... I'm leaving! :ph34r:

I worte faster than you...but yers is funnier, (and doesn;t have all the typo's)

Thanks

Eh, maybe, call and make sure that the helmet is provided, the bike should be for the first MSF course. The ERC requires your own bike, which is the next step. Many times they require long sleeves, boots of some sort and gloves.

Holler when you're going to come up, my weekends are jumbled between Texas Swoopers, trying to train and family obligations.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Once it's all done, we can meet up at Yankee's in Carlos. You can ride the Sam Houston forest on the way in and I'll enjoy my routes on the way in.

Ever been there in a car? It's interesting. I have three bikes and the GF has one, but the time we were road tripping in her Miata and decided to rest there, they looked at us like we were aliens. Too much fun.
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.

Thanks

Eh, maybe, call and make sure that the helmet is provided, the bike should be for the first MSF course. The ERC requires your own bike, which is the next step. Many times they require long sleeves, boots of some sort and gloves.

Holler when you're going to come up, my weekends are jumbled between Texas Swoopers, trying to train and family obligations.

Ketia,

I took my MSF course from Awesome Cycles www.awesomecycles.com and they did a great job. They are local to Houston and actually mak the course interesting and fun. If you decide to go with Awesome Cycles and you land David (with the mohawk) as your instructor, tell him I said HI. Oh and they do provide the bike, but their helmet selection is limited. Might I recommend that you purchase a helmet ASAP and use it at the course?

Good luck with the bike and PLEASE get your license and insurance coverage before you ride. :)

I hope to take one soon! A freind of mine, cupcake, told me he learned more in one day there than in a year of driving on his own. so im ganna do it.. its just.. when?

Glad someone listens to me! B|
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

We forgot to mention - The next picture you post of your bike has to inclue a Hot chick showing her boobies while sitting on your bike.:)
Sorry man, just the rules.:|

You can do it!:D:D

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun