virgin-burner

ever had a GF with kids already!?

Yep-and sent her away after I saw how she treated the kid. Not abusive, but she'd dump the kid with her folks in a second if I wanted to do something or go somewhere. A few times was ok but nearly every time-bad priorities.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

awwwww what a shame.....
the women has Kids... which Complicates YOUR groove..... and when you have to deal with THAT..... you find it 'fucking ANNOYING"..???:S>:(....

skymama is "right as rain"... you'd be doing the GF a favor....a BIG favor.. by ending it now.. I think YOu may be the weak link here VB...

ps....NOT finding much Humor in YOUR reply to skymama after her solid & accurate advice >:(
...and unless there is some sorta "inside joke " that i don't know about... :|it was kinda rude.....>:(>:(

oh yeah... i did date a great gal with 2 children,, a long time ago. The kids were loved and usually came first.... No problems....:|
jmy

it's fucking annoying; and i'm tired of the little fights already..

so, tell me about it..

Yeah, I did. The first time had an experience much like what you have going on. The entire "relationship" lasted less than a month before we called it quites by mutual agreement. I'm not the fatherly type and we both knew it.
Gave it a shot with a woman with just one kid. It was better, but I still couldn't take it so I ended it after a few weeks.
Now i don't date women with kids. (I better not, anyway, or my present gal would get VERY pissed off!).
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Yes I have and there will always be little fights with kids, that's how it works. What it does is gives you an idea of how your style of parenting would fit in with hers. If you can't handle it you should end it now, otherwise you are shoplifting the booty!
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

i did and it was an adjustment that took some time to get comfortable with.

she was a relly good woman and he was a well behaved kid that was fun to be around.

yeah it was a different lifestyle than i was use to but the expierence taught me a lot, matured my opnion on priorities to say the least.

if it doesnt feel right to ya VB, dont waste everybodys time...move on. it is the right thing to do.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Yes, mid-80's. Widow w/two girls, 7 & 6. Dated on/off for three years, broke the engagement when I realized I was putting up with stuff I'd never put up with if she didn't have the kids. My first time being a "parent." I loved those kids and hated breaking up with them.

She had visited the Ranch with me a couple of times in '85 and one day decided to try a jump. She made two static line jumps from the Cessna (yes, back when they were flying a Cessna.) Enjoyed it and never wanted to do it again.

Cheers,
Jon

Never did and never will -- I just don't have a big enough heart to even consider the possibility of supporting some other guy's kid. Not that there's anything wrong with it...just not my thing. If I were you I wouldn't find it difficult at all to cut things off if it's coming to that point.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Yes, mid-80's. Widow w/two girls, 7 & 6. Dated on/off for three years, broke the engagement when I realized I was putting up with stuff I'd never put up with if she didn't have the kids. My first time being a "parent." I loved those kids and hated breaking up with them.

She had visited the Ranch with me a couple of times in '85 and one day decided to try a jump. She made two static line jumps from the Cessna (yes, back when they were flying a Cessna.) Enjoyed it and never wanted to do it again.

Cheers,
Jon

Holy CRAP - in her 80's with two kids 7 and 6?

Talk about a cougar!:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Cheers,
Jon

Holy CRAP - in her 80's with two kids 7 and 6?

Talk about a cougar!:o

:D:D Surely there should be some info on this woman somewhere in Wikipedia. Amazing.

On another note, yeh, ive had a GF with a kid. She only told me she had a kid after about 2 months (she hid it well). I was only 20, and although i love kids and do wants kids of my own, i just wasnt ready for a relationship that demanded so much at an early age where i had no financial stability (dont have any now either!). Anyway, as much as i liked the girl, i did a runner. RUN MAN RUN!

Cheers,
Jon

Holy CRAP - in her 80's with two kids 7 and 6?...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

...In the 1980's. Sigh.

Jon

Cheers,
Jon

...In the 1980's. Sigh.

Jon

See 80's was 25 years ago - leaves her at about 50 now . . .

You still have her number?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I've had several friends marry into ready-made families. Most of the marriages have done well, some, like any marriage, have fallen apart. I have a lot of respect for a guy who does that and treats the whole family well. B|

Way back when, I dated a few with a kid already. Like the earlier poster, I was too young and immature for that. :S

...In the 1980's. Sigh.

Jon

You still have her number?...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

She was (and likely still is) older than me. She'd be 58 now. The girls are 33 & 32. Haven't seen them since the late 80's. I wonder if they'd still want to sit on my lap?...

I've had well over 20 years to think about it and am pretty sure I made the right call. Damn shame. Wonder where this could've gone if she didn't have trouble keeping her pants on when I wasn't around. Sigh.

Cheers,
Jon

...In the 1980's. Sigh.

Jon

You still have her number?...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

She was (and likely still is) older than me. She'd be 58 now. The girls are 33 & 32. Haven't seen them since the late 80's. I wonder if they'd still want to sit on my lap?...

I've had well over 20 years to think about it and am pretty sure I made the right call. Damn shame. Wonder where this could've gone if she didn't have trouble keeping her pants on when I wasn't around. Sigh.

Cheers,
Jon

Sounds like you could make it a family affair now . . .