millertime24

Weekend #'s 14th-16thMay

0:2:0
spent the weekend at the DZ and only did 2 jumps, one on Sat and One on Sunday....
Just never felt the groove this week, so chilled about all weekend.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

0:15:1

I had a blast in Eloy! I was asked in March by a 4-way coach to join a team that he has been Player Coaching for one of their training sessions this weekend. We did 15 minutes of 4-way tunnel in the mornings and 15 4-way jumps on Sat/Sunday. It was awesome fun.

I also had a first this weekend, when my visor was kicked off my face in freefall during 4-way. Right after landing, we were on another 20 minute call, yet we had time for snacks, replaced the visor (thanks, Mark K...for the visor, not for kicking my face) and dirtdove an entire new skydive. Good times! :)

Something about this 'Operation Iraqi Freedom' REALLY has put a hamper on my jumping. Second deployment since I started 2 years ago...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

;):2:0 :D Two coach jumps sunday, sprained my damn ankle on the second. Not the end of the world.[:/]
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

0/2/0

Jumped a couple Saturday, but wasn't really feeling it. Sinuses kicked in a headache and I called it.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

0:5:1

Five jumps on my new Nitron and since it was the first time flying that canopy some beer was in order.

:)
Just one for me. I'm expecting to start my new job on June 2 and I will finally have the money to actually pay for this sport properly. Until my first paycheck comes I'm going to be in "just the occasional jump mode".

The one jump was my first from a C-206 so I may owe beer for that.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

0:5:1

Five jumps on my new Nitron and since it was the first time flying that canopy some beer was in order.

0-4-0 had a good day. Was fun jumping with you next time it'll be more fun if you get in :) I have to add my son is a stud. He has been begging to go back to the tunnel (he is 3) he had a bad 3rd rotation, said his breather hurt lol. He didn't want to go for his last minute but right before the last person went he said daddy I want to go again. The kid is a stud!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

0:8:0

Ahhhh,... finally some warm weather. I decided I had to jump in shorts and a t-shirt, so of course I ended up sliding in a bit and scraped my elbow. It was worth it though. That nice warm air felt soooooo good.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Last I knew you were on the boat this weekend for boys weekend and Cindy was in CA jumping. Makes your numbers look really interesting.
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis