towerrat

Wow this place is dead

The vibe on DZ.com is radically different than a few years ago. Its really lost its fun/party feel. That really peaked about 7-8 years ago. Honestly, the vibe really went flat after Holly and then Deuce died.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The vibe on DZ.com is radically different than a few years ago. Its really lost its fun/party feel. That really peaked about 7-8 years ago. Honestly, the vibe really went flat after Holly and then Deuce died.

Howdy Dave, I see ya at Neds a lot, but ya don't join in...no need to be shy!

Liek I pointed out before, you have a perspective many haven't delt with before, makes for good talk, and better understanding!

Yeah Dave I'm with you. after those two passed it really put a damper on things. However, it seems to be worse than that lately. There were still a few good years after Holly and Duece....I think maybe this site is dying.....
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

.I think maybe this site is dying.....

You're probably right. Which is too bad, I've formed a lot of friendships on DZ.com over the last decade. Some of them don't jump anymore. Some of them are dead. Some of them I still haven't met in person after 10 years. All in all, its really different.

And Skyrider, I post some, read more. Strange, huh?B|

.I think maybe this site is dying.....

You're probably right. Which is too bad, I've formed a lot of friendships on DZ.com over the last decade. Some of them don't jump anymore. Some of them are dead. Some of them I still haven't met in person after 10 years. All in all, its really different.

And Skyrider, I post some, read more. Strange, huh?B|

Well, you have been a bonus to our little home...

I feel the same. Although we've never met face to face I've known you for almost 10 years. Scary shit....... It's sad really but it looks like the party's over.....

It's only over when the last person leaves or is kicked out. ;)

Something/one either changes and grows or gets left behind and eventually dies. The key is to balance it.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Dont forget Dave that a lot of them were quite young when they started here, 10 years is a long time in the life of a Teen or early 20s.
You were young, Viking was a virgin:ph34r:
People grow and change and there priorities shift, it's probably more sad that some of us are STILL here after 10 years:D:D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dont forget Dave that a lot of them were quite young when they started here, 10 years is a long time in the life of a Teen or early 20s.
You were young, Viking was a virgin:ph34r:
People grow and change and there priorities shift, it's probably more sad that some of us are STILL here after 10 years:D:D:D

He's not a virgin anymore? Well, good for him!

Yeah, I was 20, in college and just a kid really. Now I'm not 20, not in college and just a kid really.

Skyrider, thanks.B|

Actually, I think a lot of it is the FB factor; people post things that only their friends will see. With the way people get flamed on here, I can understand that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I feel the same. Although we've never met face to face I've known you for almost 10 years. Scary shit....... It's sad really but it looks like the party's over.....

Yea?! So where they heck have YOU been! All the party people drop in for a day, and then leave. We need ya buddy! Don't leave!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Actually, I think a lot of it is the FB factor; people post things that only their friends will see. With the way people get flamed on here, I can understand that.

well, you got the magic to change at least some of that; but even mods are people, and some just like to "protect" their friends..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I know what you mean. i used to be on this site all day long. We all used it to stay in touch, even if we saw each other all day long.

Nooooowwww we have Twitter and FB. If dz.com had an iPhone and an android app, well I bet this place would pick back up.
Dom

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM