shah269

Deresssion...man this kind of sucks

Just saying. [:/]
I've been having one of those 4 months, where sadly i have this funny feeling that the best was behind me.
Which is silly since I'm doing very well in my EMBA classes and at my job. Even got a bonus.
Ever since the divorce, I have this sinking feeling that she was the best.....in every thing from smarts to size.
And though it was a mutual split.....I can't help but feel I'll never find anyone even close to what she was to me.
(this is where I hand in my man card in i guess......)
Praying for a nice day this friday to jump, to clear my head.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Try a bunch of pills:P

Bry

And remember . . . Johnny Emo says, "Down the street, not across the lane.":D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Everyone feels like this once in a while, but don't despair. Take Airtwardo's advice to heart...he is a wise man. If you are excited about your future, exciting things will happen for you. You can cause wonderful things and people to gravitate towards you just by thinking positively.

Whatever you do, don't live a life with regret. Be happy that you had a past with someone who was good for you and made you happy. However, if it didn't work out, move onward and upward. If your ex is meant to be yours again, it will just naturally happen. For now, concentrate on doing things that bring you joy and fulfillment. Be good to those, who are good to you, and forget about what once was.

If you don't have anything that makes you happy or makes you feel content, find a way to turn it around. Only you can make positive things happen in your life. Only you can make yourself truly happy. Good luck. :)

Thanks guys......but.......I'll be honest....i've met more than 10 women.....but let me tell you being 33....wow what a horrible age to date.
And having a gorgeous x.......well let's say it's not going to be easy...if not impossible! [:/]

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Thanks guys......but.......I'll be honest....i've met more than 10 women.....but let me tell you being 33....wow what a horrible age to date.
And having a gorgeous x.......well let's say it's not going to be easy...if not impossible! [:/]

Lemme tell ya. I can sympathize.
My ex and I split due to a military move. I had to she didnt want to. (guess it wasn't strong enough)
But This age sucks for meeting people who aren't already lost in life.

(shitty) Kids, ex drama, loserville, etc.
Note: I don't mind kids but they ain't all angels.

I still talk regularly to my ex but it only seems to keep me from wanting to move on.
Got a date tomorrow so we'll see.

The one real good bit of advice I can tell ya is to stop your whining:D.
It could be worse you could be on fire.
My photos

My Videos

My ex and I split due to a military move. I had to she didnt want to. (guess it wasn't strong enough)

I still talk regularly to my ex but it only seems to keep me from wanting to move on.

Or he could be Billy . . . :ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Or he could be Billy . . . :ph34r::ph34r:

Or Billy....ON FIRE!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Everyone feels like this once in a while,

NOT ME, My life is pretty rockin :)

Whatever you do, don't live a life with regret. . :)

This however is STIRLING Advice, regrets suck butt and are a total waste of time and emotion.:)
If ya cant change your situation change your attitude towards it.:)Works for meB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else. you just got divorced, chill out and live for yourself.

here is my mushy quote
"love is like a lost set of keys, as soon as you stop looking you will find it."
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

And having a gorgeous x.......well let's say it's not going to be easy...if not impossible!

Maybe you should focus less on a woman's looks and more on whether your personalities are compatible.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And having a gorgeous x.......well let's say it's not going to be easy...if not impossible!

Maybe you should focus less on a woman's looks and more on whether your personalities are compatible.

To every woman who says this I say the same thing.
1) Go date a fat guy who doesn't take care of his body nor makes makes any money and lives off your income. It's about the same thing.

2)A woman can have a list, and most do, regarding key features they want in a guy. But the moment a guy says he is looking for a girl who is outgoing, good looking and sub size 8 he is called the pig dog from hell and "what's wrong with the world."

So basically what you are saying is that i'm sub par, sub human, under qualified and how dare I have standards and thus I should lower them? RIGHT?

Mates I give you the 27-37you dating pool. Sure we guys get in shape and stay in shape, make more money, become more critical thinkers......but how DARE we ask the same from the other side.

My advice to any guy between the ages of 27-37 even thinking of getting a divorce from your size 8 girl. DONT! Yes your current wife may be a flaming bitch and have the sex drive of a dead nun....but given what's out there.....and the attitude it comes with and the baggage it carries....do the smart thing just get a mistress on the side!

It's like swimming across the ocean, after a while your mind just gives in and your body isn't that far behind and you sink into the blue abyss.

I don't fit into Shah's dating criteria (and for that I am glad). Which is sad because if he would expand options he would find some attractive, successful women who take care of themselves but are not sub size 8.

I work out 6 days a week and am in excellent shape, but if I were a size 6 or smaller I would look sickly and not at all healthy. I will take my active/athletic size 10 any day of the week. :)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

To every woman who says this I say the same thing.
1) Go date a fat guy who doesn't take care of his body nor makes makes any money and lives off your income. It's about the same thing.

2)A woman can have a list, and most do, regarding key features they want in a guy. But the moment a guy says he is looking for a girl who is outgoing, good looking and sub size 8 he is called the pig dog from hell and "what's wrong with the world."

So basically what you are saying is that i'm sub par, sub human, under qualified and how dare I have standards and thus I should lower them? RIGHT?

Mates I give you the 27-37you dating pool. Sure we guys get in shape and stay in shape, make more money, become more critical thinkers......but how DARE we ask the same from the other side.

My advice to any guy between the ages of 27-37 even thinking of getting a divorce from your size 8 girl. DONT! Yes your current wife may be a flaming bitch and have the sex drive of a dead nun....but given what's out there.....and the attitude it comes with and the baggage it carries....do the smart thing just get a mistress on the side!

It's like swimming across the ocean, after a while your mind just gives in and your body isn't that far behind and you sink into the blue abyss.

Dude, go on a run and breathe... Relax a little, you are way too high strung right now.

And btw, my list contains two things: personality and respect. Yes, I have date a chubby guy, he didnt respect me. Ive dated gorgeous guys, personality didnt click with mine. It all comes down to what skymama said: compatibility.

I don't fit into Shah's dating criteria (and for that I am glad). Which is sad because if he would expand options he would find some attractive, successful women who take care of themselves but are not sub size 8.

I work out 6 days a week and am in excellent shape, but if I were a size 6 or smaller I would look sickly and not at all healthy. I will take my active/athletic size 10 any day of the week. :)

:)

You what it is....we have a failure to communicate.
For me size 8 indicates a medium.
What ever that turns out to ins sizes so be it.
So let's call it that.

But doesn't change the facts on the ground.
Dating when you are 20ish and in university....fun... easy.....a true joy...then fun things happen around the age of 27 and seem to continue to the ages of 37.

Stagnent life style with a biological clock produce at what best coudl be described as a sea of Star Jones's.

And as I told a friend two months ago, yeah it sucks get a mistress you'll be happy and she will be happy. And guess what....they, he and his wife, are perfectly happy!
Sad isn't it?

Well, here's my take on this whole thing: He may come of as a little shallow, but he is not voicing anything that is considered a minority desire. If you really think about it, there's just too many sub size eights out there to not look for a match in that size group or less. But then, I live in San diego. Your dating experience here is highly favorable to date within age/education/size/intelligence/job/personality pools. each group is too large to need to look outside to find happiness; unless you are one of those "soulmate" believers.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Cheer the fuck up. Be thankful you are not in a living hell relationship.

You are free to dream. Free to fall in love. Free to fuck the next girl that likes you.

You are also free to go jump and be as one with the universe without some nagging bitch telling you you can't do that this weekend because you have to go to her mother's to help clean her garage or some shit.

Break ups happen. This is an opportunity to find someone that loves you more than the previous one.

And to all the girls who dumped me: Thank you. You did me a favor. :P