devarona

buy a main or a container?

yea, pretty much..

my dz goes to 'snore every year in march, for the three weeks, including food, flight, maybe 100 jumps and shopping for stuff that is much cheaper over there than here, coaching from our guys, you get away with 6 grand..

now that i have the new rig already, i probably should make an effort to get my lazy ass over there to jump my ass off, but i fear immigration wont let me in.. :):PB|:D

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

yea, pretty much..

my dz goes to 'snore every year in march, for the three weeks, including food, flight, maybe 100 jumps and shopping for stuff that is much cheaper over there than here, coaching from our guys, you get away with 6 grand..

now that i have the new rig already, i probably should make an effort to get my lazy ass over there to jump my ass off, but i fear immigration wont let me in.. :):PB|:D

Hey, if AndyCopland could get in, anybody can get in! :S:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yea, pretty much..

ha, i was wondering about that too, but he's so small, they probably just overlooked him.. :D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

yea, pretty much..

ha, i was wondering about that too, but he's so small, they probably just overlooked him.. :D

Yep, like a rat boy. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban