airdvr

Dogs that eat cat poo

My friend has a pit mix that likes the cat's poo. I thought this was unusual until he told me his previous dog liked it so much he'd follow the cat around in hopes of getting a 'hot lunch'.

Does your dog like cat poo?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Cats are mostly carnivorous; cat poo is a favorite of many, many dogs. What's not to like? Both stinky and it has a little meat in it :P

I used to have one who liked some dog poo, too. Fortunately not her own at least.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yep. When I was with my (now) ex-wife, we had 2 cats and the dog in my avatar.

We ended up putting the cat box where the dog couldn't get to because of his desire to have the "Kitty Pate" (don't know how to do the "`" accent)

It didn't really bother me that much, but I was never willing to let the dog lick me, and she let him lick her hands.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Don't *all* dogs like "kitty roca"?

WE call those kitty treats.

I put the catbox up into an unused utility sink... to prevent kitty treat breath on the dogs.

Kitty treat breath [:/] That is so wrong.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Don't *all* dogs like "kitty roca"?

WE call those kitty treats.

I put the catbox up into an unused utility sink... to prevent kitty treat breath on the dogs.

Kitty treat breath [:/] That is so wrong.

Yeah especially when they go grazing in the Kitty Treat Box.. and then want to come be all kissy face with you:S:S

I saw an add for dog food the other day where they were talking about how it had "real bits of meat" or something like that... And I thought to my self, why don't they just make one with real bits of cat sh!t? I betcha dogs would LOVE it!:S

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Also, my wife said she heard that we could get something to make the cat's poo smell or taste "undesireable" to the dog. :S It's poop! I'm not sure how it could be any less desireable.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Cats are mostly carnivorous; cat poo is a favorite of many, many dogs. What's not to like? Both stinky and it has a little meat in it :P

I used to have one who liked some dog poo, too. Fortunately not her own at least.

Wendy P.

A dog that ate its own that could be the infinite energy solution. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Oh yea, Cruz is a big fan. :|

It is preventable 95% of the time, but that 5% makes nauseous. SO gross...

Not as gross as as the occassional hairball Sabre vomits up. It is not the hairball that is gross to clean up. It is when you can see clearly there_was_a hairball vomit on the tile and no longer is, yet was not quite scrubbed up the way I or Bill would take care of it. B|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

My rottie cuts out the middle man, and eats the cat instead!

my doberman-rottweiler mix does too; if she cant have that, she'll eat the - uh - kitty treat.. :S
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

It didn't really bother me that much, but I was never willing to let the dog lick me, and she let him lick her hands.

I like dogs, but I don't want any of them licking or sticking their noses on me. They are really filthy.

When I was little, this little neighbor dog would follow the horses around on the trails by our house and gobble up what the horses left behind, Yummy!:S
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

I like dogs, but I don't want any of them licking or sticking their noses on me. They are really filthy.

When I was little, this little neighbor dog would follow the horses around on the trails by our house and gobble up what the horses left behind, Yummy!:S

LOL, I french kiss my Rottie, just to fuck with people!:ph34r::D their mouths are probably cleaner than ours!

LOL, I french kiss my Rottie, just to fuck with people!:ph34r::D their mouths are probably cleaner than ours!

:D:D:D

i feed mine with my fork or straight from my mouth to do just the same.. B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

:D:D:D

i feed mine with my fork or straight from my mouth to do just the same.. B|

See my picture above, my tongue is out too,...:ph34r: otta love germaphobes!

Yes, they might be leaner than yours, but not mine, since I don't lick my balls, my ass or eat shit off the ground.;)
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime