didi_br

FXC at Student Javelin

Sorry, I do not have pictures, but installing an FXC in a Javelin is simple.
Start by laying the main box loosely in the reserve container.
Route the power cable up over the left shoulder, under the yoke and make a sharp right turn so that it exits on the left side of the ripcord housing. Clamp the power cable to the reserve top flap with 2 screws and the mounting bracket (steel strap).
Route the control box over the left shoulder and clamp it to the strap near the reserve ripcord handle. Wrap the Velcroed channel around the control head housing (tube).
Finally, wrap the Velcroed pocket around the main box in the reserve pack tray.

Assuming the Javelin is FXC-ready, installation = assembly.

If the rig does not already have a pocket, channels, mounting bracket, etc., where would one find drawings and diagrams for this alteration (besides Sunpath)?

Not that I would recommend such an alteration. I don't think it's cost-effective. Just curious.

Mark

I've searched the resources I have including, Sunpath's web-site and can only find a diagram in the back of the Javelin Owner's Manual. That diagram shows what riggerrob described. As for placement of the 'box' and routing of cables and attachment of the sensor, I find nothing. I would suggest contacting Sunpath Products in regard to your question.

Chuck