JerryBaumchen

Google DoubleClick

Nope but like the rest I've been avoiding this site because of that crap. Last year I tried tell the site manger about the stupid Coors lite ad that was fucking up the site and before they could do anything about it (the ad) it unleashed and a virus and totally fucked up my laptop.

So now with this new problem, I'm avoiding the site because I don't want the risk of another event like last year.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I don't see what everyone is talking about on my end but "we" are looking into it. Can someone be kind enough to do a screen grab of the problem and post it here? Thanks.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hi Scott,

Can someone be kind enough to do a screen grab of the problem and post it here?

If I actually knew anything about computers, I would. Can anyone do this for Scott?

Scott, I will try to describe this for you.

When I am anywhere on this site ( usually looking/reading a post ) and then I want to 'go back' to where I was, I click on the white arrow in the blue circle that is at the top-left of my screen. But I now have to click 4-5 times; when I click on the little blue down arrow it shows a number of those http's that I put into my original post.

Can someone explain this better for Scott?

Sure as H*** is frustrating!!!!!! >:(>:(>:(

JerryBaumchen

I don't see what everyone is talking about on my end but "we" are looking into it. Can someone be kind enough to do a screen grab of the problem and post it here? Thanks.

It think it has to do with pop up blockers -

We are gettiing bad requests - the Double click ads are doubling them selves and ending up as abad requests in the immediate history.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I tried to get a screen grab, but when I push Cntrl - Alt - the drop down menu on my history dissapears. It is a 400 Bad Request.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've never seen these ads... Probably thanks to Firefox and add-blocker settings.

Anyway, to do a 'screen shot/grab' on a PC all you have to do is press the "PrtSc" key on the keyboard and save.

I think some keyboards have that key non-abbreviated, "Print Screen".
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

This is what he's talking about. It only happens in IE for me.

doesn't happen on any of my machines and they all run IE
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Happens no my work and home computers. Annoying.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I am using IE and the "Back" button does nothing on this website. Very frustrating! >:(

Edit: A trip to the error and bug report forum let me know that the back button works if you click it several times. For me it is 5. :S

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"