Lastchance

Antonov An-124

I live right next to the final approach for Helena Regional airport which houses the Montana National Guard. I have seen numerous different airplanes land here over the yrs including C-5's. But early this week we got a special treat. The An-124 was so large that it looked like it was going to fall from the sky on landing. Check it out.

www.helenair.com/jumbojet

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

How many skydivers do you think we could fit in there?

That depends - when do stop calling yourself a skydiver?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That thing flies in to Nashville once or twice a Month and their approach is usually on runway 13 at Nashville Intl, which is directly over my Parent's house, and I'll tell you, that thing is fucking HUGE! It amazes me that it can stay in the air as slow as it is flying when it comes in. It may look slow because it's so big, but it's definitely not as fast as the Southwest 737's and American MD-80's.
I've been told by people who work at the Airport, that they come in to haul a load of airplane wings to Russia from Vought Aircraft over by the airport. I think it's for Airbus. It makes Airforce 1 look like a tinker toy!:P
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Let me rephrase that. Think of the big way that could be done from a single plane.

How long after the first folks left would the last get out?... So, how far away would they be (H & V)?

Which is why, I guess that multiple planes are better for big ways (?)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Let me rephrase that. Think of the big way that could be done from a single plane.

we had to do a 450/500 people mass dive 2 years ago, but the event was cancelled by the Ukrainian authorities...

I'd go again if they tried to put it together again.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM