jasonRose

Mirages Customer service

I never bought one directly from them, but when I had questions about my G3, Ward was pretty good about getting back to me and explaining different things that he didnt really have to do.

Every time Ive called, they've been great to talk to, and I had a tough call when I went for my new rig. Ended up getting a better deal on a Vector, but Mirage was my other choice.

The rigs are great, my whole dz loves them, as do I.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I never bought one directly from them, but when I had questions about my G3, Ward was pretty good about getting back to me and explaining different things that he didnt really have to do.

Every time Ive called, they've been great to talk to, and I had a tough call when I went for my new rig. Ended up getting a better deal on a Vector, but Mirage was my other choice.

The rigs are great, my whole dz loves them, as do I.

Maybe time to update the avatar then huh?:P
BASE 1384

UPT and mark especially ROCK! :)

Mark and Tara do rock!

I even got a custom mod done to my rig that they've never seen or done before, and they didnt straight up say no, they checked into it and said, yeah, we can do that... no extra charge either!

Dont have the Vector yet and when it does get delivered, Ill still be in Iraq. Ill get one up here as soon as I can.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Mark and Tara do rock!

I even got a custom mod done to my rig that they've never seen or done before, and they didnt straight up say no, they checked into it and said, yeah, we can do that... no extra charge either!

Dont have the Vector yet and when it does get delivered, Ill still be in Iraq. Ill get one up here as soon as I can.

what you got made? i was asking for a slider-retainer (?), they were not very happy with that idea.. but other than that, mark helped me out a great deal with color-selection, and since a couple measurements seemed crooked to them, i got dealt with that over the phone as well.. very pleasant experience doing business with them! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Mark and Tara do rock!

what you got made? i was asking for a slider-retainer (?), they were not very happy with that idea.. but other than that, mark helped me out a great deal with color-selection, and since a couple measurements seemed crooked to them, i got dealt with that over the phone as well.. very pleasant experience doing business with them! :)

Ya know that little piece of velcro that sits on the top flap of the main packtray? mates up with a piece on the bridal to ensure proper amount of slack on the bridal above the pin.

I'm gettin a magnetic version B|

So, not including the freebag and reserve toggles, I will have no velcro on the container.

Also getting the magnetic riser covers and skyhook.

The skyhook was a big factor on me going with UPT on this one, had Mirage gotten their DRX out, I probably would have went with them.

mates up with a piece on the bridal to ensure proper amount of slack on the bridal above the pin.

prevents the pin from puncturing the bridal (uspa sent out an email about this a while back) and giving you a pcit.

Hahahahaha.....I think you know Doc & Cindy's opinion on this!

Although I am very unhappy with what they did with Cindy's rig, to their credit, when I called them they said to send it back and they would do a 1 or 2 day turnaround on the modifications. They will get it this Wednesday. We will see how their communication is, and how fast they rectify the problem with her rig. However, they basically said tough shit about the shipping and repeat riggers fees. The people I dealt with on the phone were polite and efficient, unlike when Cindy called them previously. Maybe they are learning. I will report back after I see how things go before I get too nasty about them on an open forum.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

What part of Iraq? I'm at JBB until August. Going through serious skydiving withdrawl.