Harmless

You know you're a skydiver when...

You walk in your house after work to find thousands of dollars of electronics missing from your living room and the house rummaged through. [:/]B|

And your first thought after you realize that you've been robbed is to run into the bedroom and check to make sure that they didn't take the rigs...
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

You walk in your house after work to find thousands of dollars of electronics missing from your living room and the house rummaged through. [:/]B|

And your first thought after you realize that you've been robbed is to run into the bedroom and check to make sure that they didn't take the rigs...

So???????was it there?:o

Well, that at least is good, although rigs might hav made them easy to catch...

If ya have homeowners insurance, use soem of it to buy a rotwillier..;) and there is that oen chance in a thousand the punks get caught...No body saw anything?

Worth asking all naighbors, the police wont investigate, they take the report , and set it in a file, they don;t look for anything!

Hi Harmless,
Sorry for your loss,...like you said, at least they didn't get your rig!! Had bandidos break into my van when I lived in Whittier. My rig was unpacked and piled up in the back, had an R/C model A/C in there too. Bastards broke the dash, stole my stereo and speakers, tapes some odds and ends "But Left The RIG!!!??" They left the plane too but dumbasses took the R/C Transmitter!! No good without the plane!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Our local CRW team, Team Infinity, had a triple wrap one day. All three jumpers cutaway and landed under their reserves. The 3 entangled main canopies landed next to a highway, where a car stopped and stole them.>:([:/] Do you think they ever got any damn money for them? I doubt it. I'm sure they're still in some stoner's closet, or stapled up to the ceiling. Stupid, real stupid.:|

Our local CRW team, Team Infinity, had a triple wrap one day. All three jumpers cutaway and landed under their reserves. The 3 entangled main canopies landed next to a highway, where a car stopped and stole them.>:([:/] Do you think they ever got any damn money for them? I doubt it. I'm sure they're still in some stoner's closet, or stapled up to the ceiling. Stupid, real stupid.:|

I used to film the "Ghostriders" Crw team,(Perris) we lost a canopy that way too, we had no doubt , it was a car cover somewhere in Perris!

After that, as cameraman, if we had a cutaway, I first caught the reserve opening, then chased the canopy, (if it could be done safely!)

Not always so....a friend had his stolen years ago from checked luggage. Never seen again. He had all the serial numbers and pictures and it's never turned up.

Not always so....a friend had his stolen years ago from checked luggage. Never seen again. He had all the serial numbers and pictures and it's never turned up.

http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/ ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I used to film the "Ghostriders" Crw team,(Perris) we lost a canopy that way too, we had no doubt , it was a car cover somewhere in Perris!

After that, as cameraman, if we had a cutaway, I first caught the reserve opening, then chased the canopy, (if it could be done safely!)

Hi Sky,
Yup, Ghostriders!! I don't remember how long even before that, someone stole a canopy out by the freeway and that's when Ben Employed Bill Vantassel and the "Bad Spot Cab Company" many moons ago!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out