BoostedXT

Whats up losers....

jk...How goes this place?:)
anyone remember me? lol...who are theold timers still here?

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

skymama! whats up you sexy girl? you are not a loser. how goes life?

joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

well I would hope you are still a "her" being part of the TPM group...:P

joe

Life is good, the kids are in college. Time flies!
What have you been up to? Think you'll skydive again?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Nope;
Don't remember you.
And why do you type with a Boston accent?;)

i dont know what you are talking about. I am born and raised in colorado...;) How are you sir? you still jumping at milehi?

skymama: I have been crazy busy with life. i am changing careers so that means I am working full time at 50 hours and then going to school full time as well. I also got married and all that other adult stuff!...:)
joe

i am changing careers so that means I am working full time at 50 hours and then going to school full time as well. I also got married and all that other adult stuff!...:)

What???:o
No more golf?[:/]
Well, did you at least marry a Swedish supermodel?:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

nope...mine is german.B| that is correct....moving on in life. Being a golf professional is fun and all...but I need something new.:)

nope...mine is german.B| that is correct....moving on in life. Being a golf professional is fun and all...but I need something new.:)

Try Skydiving - I hear it's fun and exciting.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun