skittles_of_SDC

worded too harshly to send to a school administrator?

No I didnt try that. Thank you for the suggestion. I didn't even know you could change the.. What did you call them?... Ba-tter-ies? That's a novel idea. I wish I would have thought of that, oh idk, 2 weeks ago. Wait, I did. I got the cable box working temporarily and it had nothing to do with the remote in case you were wondering. As I told you earlier it still worked on the TV but not the cable box. Had you bothered to pay attention to what I was saying you may have caught that. I held my tongue in the meeting but after seeing the tone in this email I no longer can. You may want to consider working on your interpersonal skills and a little thing called respect. It gets you much further in life.

I know it's strongly worded but her disrespectful tone in her email and our conversation earlier in the day really got to me.

edit: took out a random ...see more facebook threw in when i copied.

Probably not conducive to a productive relationship.

Still...I have to admit to sending some stuff to my son's teachers that probably didn't go over wells. For instance, they don't appreciate it when you proofread/correct the notice signed by the teacher and principal and return it.

Also, my son was having trouble with a couple of boys throwing rocks at him on the playground. The teachers were too busy chatting to be bothered with his problem when he brought it to them. When the note came home telling me he had beat up another boy at the playground, I wrote back explaining that I had directed him to do so once he had exhausted other recourses. It was still politely worded, but they didn't like it.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

No I didnt try that. Thank you for the suggestion. I didn't even know you could change the.. What did you call them?... Ba-tter-ies? That's a novel idea. I wish I would have thought of that, oh idk, 2 weeks ago. Wait, I did. I got the cable box working temporarily and it had nothing to do with the remote in case you were wondering. As I told you earlier it still worked on the TV but not the cable box. Had you bothered to pay attention to what I was saying you may have caught that. I held my tongue in the meeting but after seeing the tone in this email I no longer can. You may want to consider working on your interpersonal skills and a little thing called respect. It gets you much further in life.

I know it's strongly worded but her disrespectful tone in her email and our conversation earlier in the day really got to me.

Copy and paste her e-mail and generate a reply to her supervisors, copy her with the e-mail.

Word the response as you are insulted and do not appreciate the attempts that the teacher has made to belittle you. Demand that a formal repremand and sensativityy training be mandatory for her to continue working there.

See if that makes a difference.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>I know it's strongly worded but her disrespectful tone in her email and
>our conversation earlier in the day really got to me.

Right. But now she will keep this email, and if anything else happens she will use it to prove that you've been abusive to _her_ - and you may end up at the end of a reprimand from your boss. Imagine how it will feel to have to apologize to her for the remote incident.

I wouldn't give her that ammunition if I were you. A simple "I did not appreciate your abusive behavior towards me" will work a lot better.

OK try this

Go Away Little Girl, you're not Sweet and Innocent
and I'm not Too Young to go A Little Bit Rock and Roll on your ass.

That, my friend is some u=of your best work yet . . .

that and the whole Billy /Trailer thing.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Out of context, it sounds like total fuckin giberish...WTF were you talking about?

Hey you asked, I didn't!

That's why I didn't send it. I was super pissed right after reading her email and that's when i wrote it. I've learned my lesson about saying things or sending emails that were written while I was mad. I put it here so I could find out if most people would think it was too far.

How about like in the Old world, Walk right up and talk to them in person? That worked great for thousands of years!

that and the whole Billy /Trailer thing.

Before Billy gets all pissy-On the record: I have been to his house multiple times. It is a very nice house in a great location. Billy does not live in a trailer.

anymore
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

anymore

Heh . . .

Yeah . . .

:D

For the record, I have NEVER lived in a trailer, and I refuse to live in one at any time in the future. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This is the email I ended up sending:

Yes we checked the batteries. The box is working temporarily but it's not uncommon for it to work for a few days and give out.

I would also like to say that I find the tone of your email somewhat offensive. As if to imply we aren't smart enough to check the batteries. On top of that, I was none to pleased at how you handled the situation earlier today. You may not have intended it to, but it came off as quite disrespectful. I feel like you could have phrased it in a different, more respectful way, and still made the point you were trying to make.

post her email here and then we can really see what she said.

Her email:

Have you guys put new batteries on the remote control? please tell me that you did before you mention the remote not working. If I get a cable guy out here to check on the problem and it is a battery problem the 4 of you will have to pay the $75 service call.

It may not sound bad to you guys but it drove me up the wall because of how she worded it after the way she treated our conversation earlier in the day. I also told her specifically that it still worked on the TV but not the cable box. So I guess she zoned out for the 10 seconds it took me to explain that. I was not the only one either. My other roommates found it a little offensive as well, granted not to the extent I did.

You found that offensive?.......You have a rude awakening coming to you when you get in the real world....... Damn entitlement generation>:(:S Get real man! It will be the end of our great country!>:(

BTW if you dont have the balls to say it in person dont say it at all! If you wanted to get your message out there, take it straight to her with your own mouth! Bunch of damn pansies with there shit talking e mails! Grow some balls people!

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Yes I found that offensive because of how disrespectful she was earlier in the day. It was a tiny little thing but it was the straw that broke the camel's back the saying goes.

She pulled me and my roommates into her office and belittled us for 5 minutes because she checked the housing and the trash hadn't been taken out. Yup she yelled at us and insulted us because the trash wasn't taken out. And I would and will say it to her face but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to get it off my chest.

Then thats another story we dont know...... if she belittled you and your friends then you need to pickup your skirts ,grab your balls and tell her what you are thinking when the shit happens! Dont make yourself look like a fool for such little things.....take care of the shit when it hits the fan not after its on the ground.......
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Be happy you ain't in the Army, Navy or Marines. The drill instructors will make her treatment seem tame in comparison.

Maybe grow a little thicker skin. Actually, you will as you get older. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban