skittles_of_SDC

worded too harshly to send to a school administrator?

So, you didn't do something that you should have done and got told off for it and YOU are pissed off. Wow

How old are you?

Others have said it better above, but seems to me like it's time to grow up mate.:o

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

And good lord DO NOT have a funny name and be in the army. I had this philipino guy in my unit when I was in basic in Fort Jackson , SC. His last name was Poontan and of course everyone called him Poontang. Poor bastard NEVER lived that down and he didnt every do anything but have a funny last name.

No I didnt try that. Thank you for the suggestion. I didn't even know you could change the.. What did you call them?... Ba-tter-ies? That's a novel idea. I wish I would have thought of that, oh idk, 2 weeks ago. Wait, I did. I got the cable box working temporarily and it had nothing to do with the remote in case you were wondering. As I told you earlier it still worked on the TV but not the cable box. Had you bothered to pay attention to what I was saying you may have caught that. I held my tongue in the meeting but after seeing the tone in this email I no longer can. You may want to consider working on your interpersonal skills and a little thing called respect. It gets you much further in life.

I know it's strongly worded but her disrespectful tone in her email and our conversation earlier in the day really got to me.

So you missed an online classroom presentation due to a TV problem, got a poor grade, and now you want to blame the teacher for it?

I strongly agree with the general consensus here that you need to get over yourself and grow a pair. Whatever happened with verbal communication?

This and some of your previous posts make you sound like a first class whiner...

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."