moodyskydiver

To those of you who know Freaksister...

Ok, all you vidiot/picture happy people out there I need your help! One of my very best friends in the world is April aka Freaksister here on dz.com.I guess you could say she was one of the early members of this site but she doesnt post here anymore so many of you dont know her (or me for that matter since I rarely post anymore either lol!).So, for those of you that do, please help me out here!

I'm trying to find any and every pic of her that anyone can find. Awhile back she moved to a different area and lost all of her pics that werent on her comp plus her ex-roomate trashed the rest of them.Shes really bummed out so I'm trying to track down as many as possible to cheer her up.She was a regular at many DZs in TX especially SDD and I think Eagle Flight.I think shes attended Skyfest in the past but I dont know what year(s).I know for sure she was at AOTMB at Aggieland in 2002 and WFFC in 2003.If anyone can help me out here send me a PM or email. I'd be mucho appreciative!:)
For those who still keep in touch with her please dont say anything to her about this.(yes I know this is a public forum so thats asking alot.)I'd just like to find as many as possible before I tell her about this little project.I dont want to get her hopes up too high and then not be able to recover any pics.:S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

She attended the first SF which was the JSM Jerry's memorial boogie which was July 2001, then she attended SF 02, and 03 that I know of. Not sure if she ever made it to the Spaceland SF's but she did attend the TSR in 2003 or 4 I believe.

Hope that helps
tell her I said hello
J