npgraphicdesign

Identify that movie quote!!!

A long-winded one, but it's from one of the all-time great comedies:

Now, Mr. Carter. I know this is completely unorthodox. But I think this is the only way to find that boy. Now that penis had a mole on it - I'd recognize that penis anywhere. In spite of the juvenile snickers of some, this is a serious matter. That seducer and despoiler must be stopped; he's extremely dangerous. And, Mr. Carter, I'm certain that everyone in this room knows who that is. He's a contemptible little pervert who...

too easy...porkies!

An all time classic! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIcSuyZjjIM

You can't stop there. You have to include THIS one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKZV1MSldJk&feature=related

:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

too easy...porkies!

An all time classic! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIcSuyZjjIM

You can't stop there. You have to include THIS one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKZV1MSldJk&feature=related

:D:D:D:D

And of course, the snake in the toilet scene. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzdnuRKLL9c&feature=related
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke.

Another Movie:

"-My hat is deep and full of magic. I got rabbits, handkerchiefs, and ladies of the pole drinking Black Label. I got smoke machines, bubble machines, I even got love marines, and still the hat goes deeper. All right? But there AIN'T no mothafuckin' dry ice.

-Okay. You made your point. But tomorrow, might be quite nice to have some dry ice."

"If a slap don't work, you cut 'em or you pay 'em, but you keep your receipts, cos this ain't the Mafia."
If you're not living on the edge; you're taking up too much room!

This might be difficult :

"Whenever Mrs. Kissel breaks wind, we beat the dog."

scratch thru the quote with the mouse + copy + paste into google = 10

Yes, you could do that but anybody could do that. It kinda takes the fun out of it. Try to do it from memory.

Here's another one :

"I've been with thousands of men
again and again
they promise the moon
they're always coming and going and going and coming...
... and always too soon."
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

[reply

Yes, you could do that but anybody could do that. It kinda takes the fun out of it. Try to do it from memory.

You are right. I'll stop doing that because no one else is doing it.:)) can't remember what we they had for lunch yesterday, much less a line in........ wait a minute, what the heck were we talking about!?! :o

You are right. I'll stop doing that because no one else is doing it.:)) can't remember what we they had for lunch yesterday, much less a line in........ wait a minute, what the heck were we talking about!?! :o

We could try obscure song lyrics next. That may be harder to do a google search on.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

[reply....
We could try obscure song lyrics next. That may be harder to do a google search on.

I dunno, I've looked up lyrics to some pretty off-the-wall songs when I try to learn them (I play guitar - mostly traditional, folk, bluegrass). Never failed to find them.

Here's another one :

again and again
they promise the moon

Lilly von Schtup from Blazing Saddles. Man, I all but memorized the entire script back in the day.

As an aside, I want to get some motorcycle handlebars and put them on a camel (along with stateside license plates) over here :ph34r::D:SB|

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

"I could eat the ass out of a dead rhinoceros."

--> corrected spelling

Point Break

Nah. Bill Paxton as Fred Haise in Apollo 13, but according to the Jim & Marilyn Lovell DVD commentary track, the real Haise said no such thing.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Here's another one :

again and again
they promise the moon

Lilly von Schtup from Blazing Saddles. Man, I all but memorized the entire script back in the day.

As an aside, I want to get some motorcycle handlebars and put them on a camel (along with stateside license plates) over here :ph34r::D:SB|

mh

I can mail you a lisense plate!:ph34r:

--> corrected spelling

Point Break

Nah. Bill Paxton as Fred Haise in Apollo 13, but according to the Jim & Marilyn Lovell DVD commentary track, the real Haise said no such thing.

mh

Sounds liek another Googler....not memory!

--> corrected spelling

Point Break

mh

I don't know about Apollo 13 (I don't remember it, but it may well be there) but it was definitely in Point Break.

The stakeout scene where Gary Busey misses the gang going into the bank that then turns into the long ass foot chase.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

--> corrected spelling

Point Break

mh

I don't know about Apollo 13 (I don't remember it, but it may well be there) but it was definitely in Point Break.

The stakeout scene where Gary Busey misses the gang going into the bank that then turns into the long ass foot chase.

From googled sources:

Apollo 13: ".....Rhinoceros."
Point Break: ".....Rhino."

Hey Utah...get me TWO! ;)

Point Break?

How about this one?: "It's not my goddamn planet. Understand, monkey boy?"

Buckaroo Banzai, Across the 8th Dimension.

"Sorry, but am I to understand you've inserted your father's skull inside of that ball for bowling?"

"No, the guy at the pro shop did it."
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Hey Utah...get me TWO! ;)

Point Break?

How about this one?: "It's not my goddamn planet. Understand, monkey boy?"

Buckaroo Banzai, Across the 8th Dimension.

"Sorry, but am I to understand you've inserted your father's skull inside of that ball for bowling?"

"No, the guy at the pro shop did it."

Another hard one, it's a mystery to me! :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~