npgraphicdesign

Identify that movie quote!!!

"Just because the tests didn't turn out the way Colonel Burton thought they would, was no reason to suspect there was anything devious going on."

"I ask you General, filling the fuel tanks with WATER before a test to check the combustibility of those tanks, that wasn't devious?"

"If the tanks had been filled with fuel, there's a good chance the vehicle would have exploded."

"Isn't that the point?"

"If the vehicle had exploded, we wouldn't be able to run additional tests! "
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"I don't believe this! I've got a trig midterm tomorrow, and I'm being chased by Guido the killer pimp."

Risky Buisness?

No - I'm not using IMDB

Are you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"Just because the tests didn't turn out the way Colonel Burton thought they would, was no reason to suspect there was anything devious going on."

"I ask you General, filling the fuel tanks with WATER before a test to check the combustibility of those tanks, that wasn't devious?"

"If the tanks had been filled with fuel, there's a good chance the vehicle would have exploded."

"Isn't that the point?"

The Pentagon Wars.

"What are you going to do. Arrest me for smoking?"
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

"Take your shot, Funboy. You got me dead bang."

The Crow - Brandon Lee playing Eric Draven

How about my signature line?

"All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain."
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

"All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain."

Blade Runner, can see that entire scene play out in my head perfectly I have seen it so many times. One of the best films ever!

"Who said that? What ignorant, low down, slanderizing, son of a bitch said that?"

"Isn't that the point?"

The Pentagon Wars.

"What are you going to do. Arrest me for smoking?"

Basic Instinct.

And "Open the pod bay door Hal" is answered by "I'm sorry, I can't do that Dave" in 2001 A Space Odessy.

"Something's going to happen. Something wonderful"
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

"Something's going to happen. Something wonderful"

2010?

"Flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Elvisio "way too easy, but still a GREAT quote" Rodriguez

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

- Are you going to shoot me?"
- That depends. Do you see me?"

"One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."

Dudeist Skydiver #101

Hi Jim and all,
Hope the esoteric factor is OK on this one??

"AT EASE AT EASE!!! OK men, meet Cleve Saville, he and I were flyin' together when all a pilot had for breakfast was a cigarette and a hangover!!"

Who said it, about who, where and when and movie name?????
Bonus points for Cleve's handle??

Hey remi, howz the esoteric factor on this one??

Bonus plus points for this one if ya' were sitin' in the front row of the theater on a Sat afternoon with yer buddies when this movie first came out and were tossin' popcorn at the bad guys on the screen!!!

Have to hand it to you Bill, The Hunters was a good one. If it were any more esoteric I'd have thought you were making it up. Don't think I'm old enough to have got it myself though :P

- Are you going to shoot me?"
- That depends. Do you see me?"

No Country For Old Men (great movie)

"I'd like you to tell me that you are a false prophet. I'd like you to tell me that you are, and have been, a false prophet, and that God is a superstition. "

"I'd like you to tell me that you are a false prophet. I'd like you to tell me that you are, and have been, a false prophet, and that God is a superstition. "

"There Will Be Blood"?

"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers ... and Methodists!"

"There Will Be Blood"?

"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers ... and Methodists!"

Blazing Saddles.

Harvey Korman (RIP:() as Heddy Hedley Lamarr
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

A long-winded one, but it's from one of the all-time great comedies:

Now, Mr. Carter. I know this is completely unorthodox. But I think this is the only way to find that boy. Now that penis had a mole on it - I'd recognize that penis anywhere. In spite of the juvenile snickers of some, this is a serious matter. That seducer and despoiler must be stopped; he's extremely dangerous. And, Mr. Carter, I'm certain that everyone in this room knows who that is. He's a contemptible little pervert who...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban