npgraphicdesign

Identify that movie quote!!!

Hi Jim and all,
Hope the esoteric factor is OK on this one??

"AT EASE AT EASE!!! OK men, meet Cleve Saville, he and I were flyin' together when all a pilot had for breakfast was a cigarette and a hangover!!"

Who said it, about who, where and when and movie name?????
Bonus points for Cleve's handle??

Hey remi, howz the esoteric factor on this one??

That would be ~The Hunter~;)

Korea war flyboy movie with Robert Mitchum.

Hi Jim,
Did ya' get the "Bonus points plus!!" ????

I haven't seen that movie since a film class in college...with MY brain I'm lucky I got THAT! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I haven't seen that movie since a film class in college...with MY brain I'm lucky I got THAT! ;)

They had colleges back then???:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

There was nothing I hated more than to see a filthy old drunkie, a-howling away at the filthy songs of his fathers and going blurp blurp in between as if it were a filthy old orchestra in his stinking rotten guts. I could never stand to see anyone like that, especially when they were old like this one was.

Yes ma'am. I need the police over here at the Wheatley house. (pause) I've killed somebody with a mower blade. (pause) Yes ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks. That second time just plumb near cut his head in two.

"There are two types of people in the world - those with a gun, and those who dig. Now dig!"

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

"See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!" :D
"One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."

Dudeist Skydiver #101

Yes ma'am. I need the police over here at the Wheatley house. (pause) I've killed somebody with a mower blade. (pause) Yes ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks. That second time just plumb near cut his head in two.

Pretty sure that's Slingblade.

How about this one:

We're gonna give you a fair trial, followed by a first class hanging.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We're gonna give you a fair trial, followed by a first class hanging.

Silverado, Just watched it last week

Yep! One of the best movies of all time.

How about this one?

"Take your shot, Funboy. You got me dead bang."
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"This is not a psychotic episode. This is a cleansing moment of clarity."

Network

"I've seen things...you people wouldn't believe;
Attack ships, on fire off the shoulder of Orion..."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

There was nothing I hated more than to see a filthy old drunkie, a-howling away at the filthy songs of his fathers and going blurp blurp in between as if it were a filthy old orchestra in his stinking rotten guts. I could never stand to see anyone like that, especially when they were old like this one was.

Clockwork Orange?

Elvisio "malchick" Rodriguez

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Elvisio "way too easy, but still a GREAT quote" Rodriguez

P.S. Nobody got the "I'm just here to regulate funkiness" one. It's the bomb! It's my mantra in all walks of life.

"There are two types of people in the world - those with a gun, and those who dig. Now dig!"

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

"See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!" :D

Team America World Police

"I've had a really bad day, I lost my wife, I lost my job, and I've got some kind of rash.... from making in the bushes."
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

"This is not a psychotic episode. This is a cleansing moment of clarity."

Network

"I've seen things...you people wouldn't believe;
Attack ships, on fire off the shoulder of Orion..."

Blade Runner

And I knew that you would get Network. ;) I finally got around to seeing it. Great movie. :)

. . . no quote to figure out . . .

But here's one:

You know, all my life, I've been careful to stay in my own corner. Looking out for Number One... no complications. Now, suddenly, I'm responsible for the *entire fucking world*, and everybody and his mother is trying to kill me,
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You know, all my life, I've been careful to stay in my own corner. Looking out for Number One... no complications. Now, suddenly, I'm responsible for the *entire fucking world*, and everybody and his mother is trying to kill me

~Johnny Mnemonic

"That's angel food cake. You touch her and the Food and Drug Administration will get ya for fucking food."

"I don't believe this! I've got a trig midterm tomorrow, and I'm being chased by Guido the killer pimp."

Risky Business. I remember seeing that in the theater with my parents. :|

"Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else....... fuck it!"

:D

"We went for breakfast... in Canada. We made a deal: if she'd stop hooking, I'd stop shooting people. I guess we were both aiming a little high."

Mel Gibson in Payback

"Open the pod bay doors, Hal."
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Risky Business. I remember seeing that in the theater with my parents. :|

"Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else....... fuck it!"

:D

~Dusk till dawn

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and Fuck the prom queen."