wayneflorida

Is that your penis or just your---------------

From Seattle police reports.

May 23

Questionable actions: 1:16 p.m., 300 Parkplace Center. A massage customer contacted Kirkland Police and notified them that while receiving a foot and neck massage she thought she felt the masseuse's erection on her back and shoulders. The customer told police that he/she felt uncomfortable and left the premises. The masseuse was contacted by police and denied having an erection or any sexual contact with the customer but did have a large wallet in his front pocket.

Ladies if this ever happens to you, just turn around
and ask before going to the police.:)

Ya know...

I have way too much stuff in my wallet.

So when I am in a situation where it would get in the way I take it out of my pocket and put it in a safe place.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

May 23

Questionable actions: 1:16 p.m., 300 Parkplace Center. A massage customer contacted Kirkland Police and notified them that while receiving a foot and neck massage she thought she felt the masseuse's erection on her back and shoulders. The customer told police that he/she felt uncomfortable and left the premises. The masseuse was contacted by police and denied having an erection or any sexual contact with the customer but did have a large wallet in his front pocket.

My guess is quick thinking to put his wallet in his front pocket before Police arrived...who da hell carries their wallet in a front pocket?

May 23

My guess is quick thinking to put his wallet in his front pocket before Police arrived...who da hell carries their wallet in a front pocket?

I do. I have been doing it for over 30 years. There are a lot of good reasons for wearing it in the front. One of the top ones is to prevent irritating a large nerve in your leg.

I do. I have been doing it for over 30 years. There are a lot of good reasons for wearing it in the front. One of the top ones is to prevent irritating a large nerve in your leg.

+1
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

May 23

And another is that it never falls out when riding a bike. :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

May 23

And another is that it never falls out when riding a bike. :ph34r:

And it's harder to steal. Still don't do it though.

+1

+2

Although i really dont carry a wallet. Unless i am wearing cargos i hate having shit in my pockets. I typically just fold my cash around my IDs and Cards and stick it in my front pocket.

This incident could have just as easily been cause my a cellphone though....

...or a boner.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

May 23

>..............................................
Sometimes I put my wallet in my front pocket if I'm in a place I may worrry about pick pockets. Also I take my wallet out of my back pocket if I'm on a road trip. However it goes into the door pocket.

+1

+2 If it is a fat wallet, sitting on it makes you stress your spine crooked. My chiropractor told me to get it out of the back pocket.

+1

+3

I've always carried my wallet in my front pocket ever since some dip shit tried to pick pocket me. He paid the price with a broken wrist.

+1

+3

I've always carried my wallet in my front pocket ever since some dip shit tried to pick pocket me. He paid the price with a broken wrist.

Fiesta? :D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Are you kidding me?

Two of the best professional massages that I have gotten have been from guys, one had 10 years experience and one had 20 years. They were pretty much the only ones that have been able to really get into the tension spots I have but kill me either.

I'm not saying woman can't give a great therapeutic massage, as I think I give a pretty damn good one, but most of the ones I have had a massage by either can't go deep enough or can really hurt (there's a difference between hurts so good and f-ing hurts).
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"