shah269

Ladies help out a brother!

How about you stop trying so goddam hard? Didn't you just get separated recently and you already dated 12 women? What's the big hurry? You want to have 16 kids and walk them down the aisle before you kick the bucket?
Slow down, take it easy, enjoy single life and post about something else for once.

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

No really darlings, if we men must look at what's inside that counts....well shouldn't you?

I hardly call your requirement for a size 8 or less as looking at what counts:P

How many women out there have a height rule they prefer for their men? Do you like blue eyes better?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

No really darlings, if we men must look at what's inside that counts....well shouldn't you?

How many women out there have a height rule they prefer for their men? Do you like blue eyes better?

Hey, Napoleon Syndrome is a nasty affliction, ya know...:P

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

God...I've been on dates with about 12 or so girls over the past 5 months, I've more or less have been a dog.
And sadly I've come to the conclusion that American women come in two quantities
1) rubenesque
2) Skinny and nuts

Hate to say it brother, but its probably you. You may think you want something else, but these may well be the types that you unconsciously are drawn to :)

My brother is exactly the same. His entire 46 years of life has been one unending stream of skinny chicks that are bat shit crazy, and in between he swears he will never date this type again.

Theres as many different kinds of women in the USA as there are stars in the sky. You just get the rubenesque or skinny/nuts types.

Its your destiny :)
__

My mighty steed

I think it's fair to say that everyone has their own preferences.. But just because I tend to like tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed men, doesn't mean I would date someone who looked visually stunning if he didn't click with me personality-wise.. And similarly, some of the men I've dated I wouldn't have described as "attractive" if you'd just shown me a picture of them, but they had a great personality.

Even Shah has admitted that beauty isn't enough - he's saying that he doesn't like skinny nut-cases!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

No no I'm fine with crazy.
I'm just not so fine with bat shit bitchy crazy.
Crazy can be fun, hell it's a slight turn on...."Oh you brought your own leather....ok!"
But "I WANT KIDS NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
Now what's the fun in that! ;)

So ladies....are you willing to put your money where your mouth is! Sadly there are 1K +/- of you in the sport. Thus you have an hyper inflates ego going.
It happens when it's 31/1 guys/girls....but I DARE YOU...to walk up to the first chubby slightly out of shape sort of lost guy you see at the DZ who is exactly your height and start flirting. And with out pictures we will not beleive you! So prove this dog wrong! :)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

But just because I tend to like tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed

Your me with TITS! :P
I wonder who's are bigger? ;)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I think it's fair to say that everyone has their own preferences.. But just because I tend to like......., doesn't mean I would date someone who looked visually stunning if he didn't click with me personality-wise.. And similarly, some of the men I've dated I woul......

Even Shah has admitted that beauty isn't enough - he's saying that he doesn't like skinny nut-cases!! :D:D

so what you are saying is, you have similar standards as Shah - at least as follows:

1 - you have physical preferences for a partner
2 - but personality can even override that too

just like all of us -

Shah's difference, is really minimal- he's self-deprecating and finds humor in the presentation and directness of comment

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Hey, Napoleon Syndrome is a nasty affliction, ya know...:P

I think poor Shah needs a different point of view.

Suggesting that since you're willing, err forced to change your "standards" others should change theirs.

While change is a good thing, it generally doesn't come without some sort of at least perceived necessity.

I'm guessing you're not gonna get too many takers with that argument. :P

Stop the bragging, stop the bitching, stop trying to impress, and just be. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I have found people can get more attractive or less attractive as I get to know them. I don't just mean that in an abstract way. I mean a great personality makes me view them as more attractive physically than I did before I knew their personality. And vice versa.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I think it's fair to say that everyone has their own preferences.. But just because I tend to like......., doesn't mean I would date someone who looked visually stunning if he didn't click with me personality-wise.. And similarly, some of the men I've dated I woul......

so what you are saying is, you have similar standards as Shah - at least as follows:

1 - you have physical preferences for a partner
2 - but personality can even override that too

just like all of us -

Shah's difference, is really minimal- he's self-deprecating and finds humor in the presentation and directness of comment

Nah.. I have a preference, but it's not super important..
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Well, maybe not in the past... [french accent] But now that you have dated a frenchman, you will forever be spoiled and have to look for more of his countrymen![/french accent]
Remster

Yeah I say that too..... :P
Looks are always trumped by
1) Kinkyness!
2) Distance from my house, brother aint driving an hour for a booty call!
3) Collection of hot friends or undies!

So....U B ME! :)

Well, maybe not in the past... [french accent] But now that you have dated a frenchman, you will forever be spoiled and have to look for more of his countrymen![/french accent]

Quite.. He *did* have a certain [french accent] Je ne sais quoi [/french accent]

:D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

But just because I tend to like tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed

Your me with TITS! :P
I wonder who's are bigger? ;)
Probably yours:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

but I DARE YOU...to walk up to the first chubby slightly out of shape sort of lost guy you see at the DZ who is exactly your height and start flirting. And with out pictures we will not beleive you! So prove this dog wrong!

My last long term boyfriend was a little pudgy, around average height (maybe less), receding hairline, and dirt poor. Dated him for a year, and I legitimately liked him... So yeah, it does happen. :)
ETA: But I am a stereotypical girl because my current boyfriend is (in my opinion) gorgeous, fun, and has a good job! Oh and our common interests dont count for anything at all :P

but I DARE YOU...to walk up to the first chubby slightly out of shape sort of lost guy you see at the DZ who is exactly your height and start flirting. And with out pictures we will not beleive you! So prove this dog wrong!

My last long term boyfriend was a little pudgy, around average height (maybe less), receding hairline, and dirt poor. Dated him for a year, and I legitimately liked him... So yeah, it does happen. :)
ETA: But I am a stereotypical girl because my current boyfriend is (in my opinion) gorgeous, fun, and has a good job! Oh and our common interests dont count for anything at all :P

It was huge, wasn't it?... :|
Remster

It was huge, wasn't it?... :|

Edited due to TMI

Have you ever found out what physical flaw a woman is most ashamed of - the one detail she thinks is just too damn ugly to be seen by anybody - and then slowly, subtly, worked on her ego until she genuinely believes in her own beauty, and is glad to show off just for you?

If not... you ain't really lived yet, kid.

All I'm going to say.

Matt

+1. if your internet persona is the same as your real word one, im not surprised.

beauty is only skin deep, maybe you are looking for the wrong thing.

So if I'm to lower my standards........(skinny girl who isn't bat shit crazy).....when will you ladies lower your standards and go for pudgy guys with poor hygiene?

After all it's an equal opportunity world here. :P

edit,
Speaking to a friend who is a Chem E regarding body type and location of birth and she really had some interesting thoughts as to the type of food we eat here in the states as kids and how they alter how our bodies develope. Where by in the EU the food is resher and lower in artifical colors and every one walks or bikes to and from work and school while we in the US eat way too much processed food and drive to and from every location.

This family was raised on 100% natural home-grown and harvested food. They walk everywhere they go.
I think one picture blows your friend's theory clean out of the water! :D
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.