Driver1

Boycott the Bachelor/Bachelorette TV shows

reply]
When i was about 4 my grandfather once lectured me about women and you know the old man was right.
His words were "Do you know why god gave women tits? So you would not pay attention to what the hell they are talking about!"
Think about it!
You know it's fake she knwos it's fake but doesn't want to come to terms with the fact that it's fake but still wishes to argue with you aregarding it.
So just look at her tits smile and say "Sure!"

If she didn't have fake boobies - there wouldn't be an argument then, right?

I honestly would not have listened to a single word she would have said. Good bad or otherwise.

After all think about it, how do you argue with the female mind? You can't! It's ever changing and never knows what it wants or how it wants it or even if it wanted in the first place or why.
Think about it, the OP's wife knows full well that the show is fake but believes it to be "real"
Thus proving only the female mind can hold to completely contradictory self cancelling bits of information and not have their brains explode.

Case in point, how many women have told you this amazing line of logic. "If you stop looking you will find someone."

So be a good man, focus on the tits smile and pretend you give a flaming rats ass.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

So be a good man, focus on the tits smile and pretend you give a flaming rats ass.

I just wanted to point out that , YES, he actually said that.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

reply]
When i was about 4 my grandfather once lectured me about women and you know the old man was right.
His words were "Do you know why god gave women tits? So you would not pay attention to what the hell they are talking about!"
Think about it!
You know it's fake she knwos it's fake but doesn't want to come to terms with the fact that it's fake but still wishes to argue with you aregarding it.
So just look at her tits smile and say "Sure!"

If she didn't have fake boobies - there wouldn't be an argument then, right?
I honestly would not have listened to a single word she would have said. Good bad or otherwise.

After all think about it, how do you argue with the female mind? You can't! It's ever changing and never knows what it wants or how it wants it or even if it wanted in the first place or why.
Think about it, the OP's wife knows full well that the show is fake but believes it to be "real"
Thus proving only the female mind can hold to completely contradictory self cancelling bits of information and not have their brains explode.

Case in point, how many women have told you this amazing line of logic. "If you stop looking you will find someone."

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

If there would be a cable package with Discovery, NatGeo and AnimalPlanet I'd be happy. I don't watch anything else partly due to lack of time but mainly lack of interest:)

Your hotness factor just increased.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I watch almost no tv and especially not at night

Hear, hear, f*in' hear.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."