Driver1

Boycott the Bachelor/Bachelorette TV shows

My wife is watching the Bachelorette and all kind of torn up over the show and she honestly believes that the actors and actresses are real and those shows are not scripted. Even after I showed he the full cast of characters and who they really are and all that.

So what do you guys (and girls) think?
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

It amazes me that my wife sets here and says stuff like "oh how romantic", and I'm setting here thinking "Oh my fucking god!" I guess if the show was actually real and didn't feed off of the women's fantasies of what that show makes love and relationships out to look like, my attitude would be different.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

It's funny that this thread got started, a few months ago, Gerry House, Radio DJ on the morning show for 98 WSIX here in Nashville was slamming those shows and telling how fake it really is from a perspective of someone who has connections to the industry, and he had a lot of women calling in and were either pissed off or praising Gerry for telling the truth about it. I was amazed at how many called in raising hell with him over slamming it and some of them were dead set that it was real shit and could not be convinced otherwise.

BOYCOTT IT!!!!!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Boycott that stupid shit. And furthermore they should outright BAN A Shot of Love (with a nasty ass skank) I mean um Tila Tequila. I want to shove a icepick in my eye when I have to think about watching a few episodes of that horrible show with my daughter in law.

Let's add The Biggest Looser to this thread. I thought about making a new thread, but, hell, as far as I'm concerned, they are one in the same. Biggest Looser may not be as fake as the Bachelor, but I would be willing to bet the time frame that those people are loosing all that weight is a lot longer than they portray it to be. My wife watches that shit and cries every time them fuckers roll up on the scales. I just go to the other room and watch NCIS.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

hi dude,

Let's add The Biggest Looser to this thread.

Since we're going to rant about this: Why not just add all unscripted tv shows to this list?

They are all not worth a single moment of your life!!!!!

Just a thought or two . . .

JerryBaumchen

PS) Skyrider: Look me up Sat at Taft & I'll try to explain about tv & garbage. :S

hi dude,

Let's add The Biggest Looser to this thread.

Since we're going to rant about this: Why not just add all unscripted tv shows to this list?

They are all not worth a single moment of your life!!!!!

Just a thought or two . . .

JerryBaumchen

PS) Skyrider: Look me up Sat at Taft & I'll try to explain about tv & garbage. :S

I could not have said that better myself!:D:D:D
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

About the only reality show that I ever watched was Fear Factor which had plenty of good stuff.

The rest is just garbage filler. Blame MTV, didn't they first come up with this reality TV concept? :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Glad to hear so many people bashing these shows.

I find 90% of TV broadcasting insults my intelligence - but banality, sorry 'reality', shows are top of the list. Unfortunately they're cheap to make and they do attract a big audience. They also spawn other shows about them, hugely profitable phone polls, and new 'celebrities' about which yet more inane shows can be made. In other words - if you're a TV company executive, what's not to like?

I'm afraid the makers of these shows will laugh at your small-scale rebellion. :)

My wife is watching the Bachelorette and all kind of torn up over the show and she honestly believes that the actors and actresses are real and those shows are not scripted. Even after I showed he the full cast of characters and who they really are and all that.

When i was about 4 my grandfather once lectured me about women and you know the old man was right.
His words were "Do you know why god gave women tits? So you would not pay attention to what the hell they are talking about!"
Think about it!
You know it's fake she knwos it's fake but doesn't want to come to terms with the fact that it's fake but still wishes to argue with you aregarding it.
So just look at her tits smile and say "Sure!"
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

When i was about 4 my grandfather once lectured me about women and you know the old man was right.
His words were "Do you know why god gave women tits? So you would not pay attention to what the hell they are talking about!"
Think about it!
You know it's fake she knwos it's fake but doesn't want to come to terms with the fact that it's fake but still wishes to argue with you aregarding it.
So just look at her tits smile and say "Sure!"

If she didn't have fake boobies - there wouldn't be an argument then, right?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Finally got brave enough here to get rid of television all together, and I still don't have enough time in every day to get it "all" done :S

Yep. Dropped cable over a year ago and only watch stuff online now and still find ways to put things off. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.