jtval

East coast tour. NY- GA

ALRIGHT FUCKERS,
I am planning a trip from NY(Long Island) to Ga (Macon) in June. I plan to jump at the ranch for the first time (but EVERY time I TRY ITS FUCKING RAINING) and Skydive Atlanta

I plan on stopping in Norfolk VA on the way down and possibly hitting Skydive Suffolk.

What other detours are worth the time?

end of may to mid june
My photos

My Videos

Yep. Sounds like a good spot to hit during the week I'll be in NY.

Its close enough to hit for a day or two and return to the Island.
It also gives me plenty of time away from my family who will surely drive my out of my fucking mind.
(except my 6 year old niece. She's awesome)
My photos

My Videos

Skydive Chicago is a short right hand turn and back, well worth the detour.

And there are more nice drop zones between...there & here.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Skydive the Farm is a must!!

Yeah and this year's Skyfest boogie is at the Farm in June, right around the tail end of jtval's tour. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

MORE INFO..NEED MORE INFO.

See this thread: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3804968;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ALRIGHT FUCKERS,
I am planning a trip from NY(Long Island) to Ga (Macon) in June. I plan to jump at the ranch for the first time (but EVERY time I TRY ITS FUCKING RAINING) and Skydive Atlanta

I plan on stopping in Norfolk VA on the way down and possibly hitting Skydive Suffolk.

end of may to mid june

+1 to skydive the farm
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

West point military academy?
Can I jump there?
I may know some of those peeps.

She's talking about West Point, VA. Which I believe is the home DZ of The Queen of Freefall - Carol Clay. :)

No, it is West Point, VA we are about 45 minutes southeast of Richmond. yes it is the "home of the queen" We are only 15 minutes from the Highway and it is an easy stop on the way to Suffolk. We have a King Air and Suffolk has a PAC. Both great, friendly and welcoming dropzones. We have a good mix of freeflyers and bellyflyers at The Point.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

You gonna hit Raeford for some tunnel crack?

CarolinaFest at Skydive Carolina is the the first week of June so you can hit that on your way to SkyFest as well. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

ALRIGHT FUCKERS,

end of may to mid june

Just booked my flight to NY.

Anyone jumping in the surrounding areas? I will be booking some tandems while I am home so I just have to get that info together.
I'll be there in very late May for two weeks . I leave to go hang out in Va for a few days on the 10th. (If the rental car wasn't 4x as expensive as my airline tickets I would have driven around a bit more) then I continue on to Forsyth Ga. and fly home from there. Hopefully I'll see you at a dz near you.
My photos

My Videos

My dad lives(in forsyth) 27 miles from skydive atlanta.

If he has been there for a while then I am sure you already know this but WATCH OUT for the local cops. They see an out of state car tag and they will look for ANY EXCUSE to give you a ticket.>:(

Yes, I am speaking from experiance. My wife and I were driving thru there on our way back to the interstate from Skydive Atlanta this past January and I got a $120 ticket for making an illegal left hand turn!! >:(>:( Of course, they know you aren't gonna go to court but they will gladly accept your credit card number over the phone!>:(

No, I haven't gotten over it yet.

Blue Skies,
Jason