airdvr

I've used my skydiving skills to bang a whuffo

I don't think it really matter what I talk about. I can tell them Im unemployed and live in a van and they are still in awe of me!

you bad boy, must be those stiff rods you have
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

My wife's a whuffo,...............and she bangs me despite my skydiving "skills".:D:D

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Banging a whuffo is just wrong.:S

:P

But that's what makes it so much fun.;)

With a male/female ratio of 85/15, it's either:
a) Whuffos.
b) A skychick shared with 5.7 other guys.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My wife's a whuffo,...............and she bangs me despite my skydiving "skills".:D:D

Uh huh . . .

Suuuure she does.

I bet they are Mad Skillz too -

You wouldn't be Divots Midnight Truckstop rendezvous?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You forgot my favorite T-shirt saying: "I just did a 3-way with your boyfriend!":o;)

reply]So you swooped them?

Docked on them?

Turn Points with them?

Pulled Low?

Packed them?

Down planed them?

Tandemed them? (that one actually works)

one thing for sure, is if ya "Use your skills to get laid, They will be cutting you away !::ph34r:

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

In answering this question, I would have to say that yes, they liked the danger aspect of it. I got laid but as a whuffo they had no clue that 50something solo jumps gets me laughed at around the dz! I never lie so I didn't say I was a skygod... Not like it mattered to the hooker I was paying!!
If you do things that don't make you appreciate life than why do them

I got laid but as a whuffo they had no clue that 50something solo jumps gets me laughed at around the dz!

That's 50 jumps more than them and most the other people on this planet.B|

Yep, I used everything thing I had to get laid . . . just like every other horny young guy.;)

Worked for me tonight, I was at a scene with 90/10 male female split! no guy was having any luck because the 10% were with their friends and I started a completely innocent conversation with a couple of single girls everyone was oogling over and a buddy of mine came up and said hey this guy can take you skydiving that is what he does! Low and behold they thought it was BS until I broke out my Iphone and showed some nice freefly video and they were totally mesmerized! The best looking one asked me for my number before we parted ways...I got half way home when she called and wanted to come over and GAME OVER!

Hell Yeah!

Hell yeah! My favorite are the ladies on the boderline of becoming a cougar, tandem students. Easy pickings especially if they know or think your an instructor, but before the haters at the DZ click ruin your ride.
I mean lets be honest where else is a 40 something pudgy balding guy who lives in a trailer going to get any?

Whats really pathetic are the guys who do one tandem and wear the "Touch me I'm skydiver" shirt to the grocery store on Thursday nights. Or the 100-jump wonders at the bar tellign women their badass skydivers.

The only time I used my skydiving skills to get with a wuffo is the time I showed this chick the mantis position. It involves keeping your hands in front of you to keep her thighs out of the way as you eat at the Y.

-Nipple Boy
A-19820
"Safety First! Fun Forever!"