Brains

Question about a hands free device

I have an iPhone and i want something to leave in the truck to talk on when i am driving/in the truck. I don't want something hardwired or permanently mounted, bluetooth would be ideal and not some kind of headset/earphone thing, they bother the crap out of me. Anyone know of such a device?:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

My new 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagon has the bluetooth hands free thing built in. Look into it, you'll need one soon. ;)

I already drive a suburban!:P And Kim has a mopar powered four door as well;)

My new 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagon has the bluetooth hands free thing built in. Look into it, you'll need one soon. ;)

Tell me you've still got the beetle... and Jeff - are congrats in order?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Scott,

I assume our post means a tacit endorsement of use? I've tried a couple of those visor mounts to no avail... People just keep saying, "what?" too much. They can hear the A/C and other external air-whoosh even with the A/C off and then I'm cooking. The Blue Ant would be my third purchase attempt of which all were in the same price range.

Keith
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Keith,
I don't have the exact model pictured, mine is an older model. I had no complaints about it and people could hear me fine. My only complaint was that I got it pre-iphone and sometimes it didn't recognize the iphone when I got into the car so I would have to pair it again. The charge lasted about two weeks,depending on how much I used it. My current vehicle has Synch in it so I don't need the blue ant any more. My friend is currently using it with no complaint and his iphone has no issues linking to it. If I didn't have Synch in my vehicle, I'd buy another Blue ant.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Thanks Scott! That looks like exactly what i was looking for.

Mike, i guess so, Kim and I will be having a little girl (Hannah) in SeptemberB|

That's great news!! Congrats to you both!!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A few months ago someone said something to the effect of "hell no I'm not coming to Texas for any swoop comps, there's something in the water down there, everyone on the tour is having babies!"

:D

The next generation of swoopers, video guys, and freefly girls has been recently started!

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

A few months ago someone said something to the effect of "hell no I'm not coming to Texas for any swoop comps, there's something in the water down there, everyone on the tour is having babies!"

:D

The next generation of swoopers, video guys, and freefly girls has been recently started!

Evidenly so!!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

My Garmin has a blurtooth feature that works really well and plugs into the audio input on my sound system.

You just have to enable / disable when you are done or want to use it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Just shut up and drive :)

Wendy P.

I still remember this text I got a few years ago... "shut up and drive bitch, I've already hit the Patron" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just shut up and drive :)

Wendy P.

I stay off my phone regardless of where i am after working hours.:P unfortunately that is usually only 11:00 pm-6:00am during the summer