AviationTD

Are you watching World Cup?

that England played the US to a tie (not a "draw" - a "tie")

No, not a tie, a draw.

Learn to speak English!!!

I am speaking English, but proper English, not your your bastardised regional dialect.

It's a tie. "Draw" is antiquated, like "football." It's "soccer."

We got it right first time, we don't need to change. It's football - the game where the ball is controlled primarily with the foot. Not, as you seem to believe, the one where it's all about the hands.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

that England played the US to a tie (not a "draw" - a "tie")

No, not a tie, a draw.

Learn to speak English!!!

I am speaking English, but proper English, not your your bastardised regional dialect.

It's a tie. "Draw" is antiquated, like "football." It's "soccer."

We got it right first time, we don't need to change. It's football - the game where the ball is controlled primarily with the foot. Not, as you seem to believe, the one where it's all about the hands. You're arguing with a yank:D:D:D:D You lose 20 IQ points for that:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Poor Green in goal must be feeling mighty low. But at least he's not from South America, in which case his very life would be in jeopardy.

One thing that bugged me was the Brit sounding announcer's take that the credit for the goal went towards the muff by Green instead of the shot taken by Dempsey. According to him it was just luck.

Obviously he knows little about how good we Yanks are with using, "spin!"

NickD :)

It's in my home country, of course i'm watching! B|

The atmosphere here has to be seen to be believed: our hotels and malls are full of foreigners, foreign accents everywhere, not to mention the sound of the vuvuzelas. I hear them from the moment i wake up till i go to bed, they're everywhere :D It's been amazing so far, especially with SA and Mexico drawing and France and Uruguay drawing their game our group is wide open, go Bafana Bafana! ;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

that England played the US to a tie (not a "draw" - a "tie") is a damned disgrace to the English team and all people across the Pond.

You should be ashamed of yourself and your team who proved to be choke artists. Cannot wipe the floor with the Yanks? In a sport that we don't even give a rat's ass about?

One of the consolations of having zero interest in football is that I don't need to be ashamed of 'my' team :P.

Even if I was interested, it's not like it's me out there on the pitch. Which is probably for the best!

We got it right first time, we don't need to change.

You know us Americans......we're bound and determined not to respect or learn from anyones' history, including our own.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Usually I'd agree somewhat, but according to Wiki, "the vuvuzela became popular in South Africa in the 1990s," so I hardly think that's long ago enough to be considered a "cultural" thing . . .

And I think it bothers some more than others. Julia couldn't stand it while in my case I think my buzz was canceling out their buzz . . . ;)

NickD :)