davjohns

Weekend numbers 12 and 13 June 2010

:(/2/1

Not sure where the beer icon is. I finished my 'A' License. Finally! I started over two years ago before a 15 month deployment to Iraq. With the return, divorce, single father, PCS and such, I've been busy. I was very pleased to get this first milestone under my belt. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

:(/2/1

Not sure where the beer icon is.

simple, type the [ bracket, then the word beer, then the other bracket ]. All with no spaces.

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:)
20 mile bicycle ride Sunday in the beautiful sunshine we had. Next Saturday I get to jump.

Saturday I spent the day tearing out a cabinet and installing a dishwasher in my sister-in-law's (Vskydiver's sister) house. No case of beer because, unfortunately, that wasn't a first for me.:P

Hey Cheach, 159 jumps first year? Good start.B|

;):1::D

Only one h&p from 4000, but it was the first on my new(to me) container. Very comfortable, thanks likestojump! Nice weekend with Cheach and friends for her b-day!B|
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

0:6:1

Took a coach course and passed! I suppose that's beer

Congrats Jesse! I was out at Start this weekend with the course going on. Make sure you bring that beer for next weekend! :ph34r:

Let's see for me.

:):2:no beer (yet)
Only 2 jumps in this weekend. One was a drill dive with the coach of our four way team. He is recommending I wear lead. Grrrr.... the other was an awesome 14 way speed star out of the King Air.

Fun times the whole weekend despite crappy weather.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Just 4 because the wind was so crazy most of the time. But I was excited I got to jump at all on my bday/skyversary. It's been a great year!

Very cool... I will hit my 17th skybirthday this month. Gotta look up my profile on the other site to find out which day. :S You were probably in kindergarten or something then. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just 4 because the wind was so crazy most of the time. But I was excited I got to jump at all on my bday/skyversary. It's been a great year!

Very cool... I will hit my 17th skybirthday this month. Gotta look up my profile on the other site to find out which day. :S You were probably in kindergarten or something then. ;)

I was actually in kindergarten at that time...:$
If you're not living on the edge; you're taking up too much room!

9 more days to my skybirthday - June 23, 1993 :)

9 more days to my skybirthday - June 23, 1993 :)

i just hit my 3th this weekend.. B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

:):2:no beer (yet)
Only 2 jumps in this weekend. One was a drill dive with the coach of our four way team. He is recommending I wear lead. Grrrr....

So he's either saying you're not fat, or your team is, either way is better than the other 3 wearing lead to match you ;).
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

135 lbs tandem instructor + 100 lbs student = slow fall rate

200 lbs tandem instructor + 200 lbs student = not so slow fall rate :D

I did a tandem video a few weeks ago that was running 161 MPH B|, I was nice and cozy on that one.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.