npgraphicdesign

My dating secret is out..damn!!

Quote:
"5 signs you could have a player on your hands…

He’s a thrill-seeker. A guy who spends his spare time looking for a rush — fast driving, bungee jumping, kite-boarding, heli-skiing — should give you pause. This type, says Dr. Kalish, craves the excitement that comes from conquering a difficult challenge, and that goes for his relationship goals as well. Once he’s “conquered” you, your allure may quickly fade."
Well, I guess that leaves out all of us skydivers. So I suppose we should lie about our hobby...

Quote:

He’s a thrill-seeker. A guy who spends his spare time looking for a rush — fast driving, bungee jumping, kite-boarding, heli-skiing — should give you pause. This type, says Dr. Kalish, craves the excitement that comes from conquering a difficult challenge, and that goes for his relationship goals as well. Once he’s “conquered” you, your allure may quickly fade."
Well, I guess that leaves out all of us skydivers. So I suppose we should lie about our hobby...

+ 1

i guess my lady friend should run for the hills....what with my firearms, mortorcycles and skydivng lol

You don't already? Man, I go out of my way to not tell people that I jump. People just don't get it.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Quote: Well, I guess that leaves out all of us skydivers. So I suppose we should lie about our hobby...

No way, I make sure that a girl I like knows. She needs fair warning that I'm going to be spending my weekends at the dropzone. So she either needs to be cool with coming with me and hanging out, or have her own weekend hobbies/job.

.... Probably why I'm single.

I haven't been on a date in a long time. But I have half decided that when I find someone worth asking out, the first date will be a jump. It will be worth the money to find out if she can hang. :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Quote: Well, I guess that leaves out all of us skydivers. So I suppose we should lie about our hobby...

No way, I make sure that a girl I like knows. She needs fair warning that I'm going to be spending my weekends at the dropzone. So she either needs to be cool with coming with me and hanging out, or have her own weekend hobbies/job.

Make it easy on yourself Matt... Find yourself a skydiver :P

Yeah... no shit! I tried his approach, and it only took a couple of 'keepers' to figure out that it was just way too damn expensive to be footing the bill for both of us to jump!
Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

That sounds like more trouble than it's worth... No offense to the female skydivers out there, but I don't like standing in line. ;)

I think you meant the male to female ratio makes the women inaccessible; right?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I think you meant the male to female ratio makes the women inaccessible; right?

While it's true that some skydivers can find love with a fellow skydiver, just ask Lawrocket and DFWAJG, this is the exception to the norm.

But hey, once you get around in the sport and start doing some boogies, you're bound to run into a nice lady or two with your interests in mind. Don't go looking. They'll come when you don't expect it. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I gotta diosagree with the final, "Good Guy" trait...any guy that says I love you within the first month, just wants in your pants, and just figures that old trick will work!

Yep, just not as creative as the real smooth talkers. :D

But really, do players really say "I want you to have my children"? That line stinks, IMHO.

When I was single, I was guilty of #1 and #5, but the rest? Stupid if you ask me. I just tried to enjoy life. :P

Quote:

So, according to this "Dr.", we're all "players"? Since when enjoying life and not wanting to be bored/boring equates to being a player? This "Doctor" must have gotten his/her degree online :ph34r: ...

O

Quote:

So, according to this "Dr.", we're all "players"? Since when enjoying life and not wanting to be bored/boring equates to being a player? This "Doctor" must have gotten his/her degree online :ph34r: ...

O

Poeple often make up excuses for things that scare them, or that they don't understand!

I gotta diosagree with the final, "Good Guy" trait...any guy that says I love you within the first month, just wants in your pants, and just figures that old trick will work!

Thats the one I dont agree with either... And while I dont think its necessarily a "player" trait, definitely would be a turn off for me....

Yeah, its not all its cracked up to be...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

:o Hey now! All your friends seem to think we make a lovely couple :P:D

Yes, but honestly, the sex just isnt cutting it for me...:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Next time try it with someone else. It's a lot better.
:ph34r::D

Next time try it with my mom. It's a lot better.
:ph34r::D

Ahh, I knew there was something I was missing... thanks!