sundevil777

I need to purchase catastrophic health insurance

If you know of a good plan please let me know, of if you have other related advice on such plans.

I can pay for normal stuff, just want the catastrophic type, and there is a lot of possibilities to sift through when I start looking at plans.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Ohio

Thanks

For a 30 year old in Hamilton county, no tobacco and not college student, Anthem BC/BS has a $2k deductible, 30% coinsurance plan for $66.38/month.

www.ehealthinsurance.com

30% coinsurance is enough to bankrupt many in a major medical issue/event. Just something to keep in mind.

I don't disagree, but he *did* ask for catastrophic coverage. I just grabbed the first one off the page.

Medical Mutual has a 5k deductible, no coinsurance PPO for $43.18/month and a 1.5k deductible, no coinsurance PPO for $88.41/month.

Humana One has a 5200 deductible, no coinsurance PPO for $44.92/month.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706